Looking For A Reliable Currency Exchange Rate Apps

• 2 years later...

Interestingly, we Forex traders are earning money based on currency exchange! In addition, I am sure Forex trading business is the most flexible profession. I can trade overall more than two thousands trading pairs by using my standard live trading account of TradingBanks. This ECN broker also ensures narrowest trading spread facility for any type of trading instruments even for Gold and Silver.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

As forex trader we must remember the facts of currencies like, exchange rates, interest rate, global economic conditions of several zones etc. These will definitely help us to make our decision o=in forex trading. I use AAFX’s mobile apps for getting all these notifications. If you subscribe to their account they will always notify you about current market condition which really helps a lot in this market. I am very happy with their service.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/15/2017 at 3:37 PM, Ross Edwards said:

As forex trader we must remember the facts of currencies like, exchange rates, interest rate, global economic conditions of several zones etc.

Also we can make notes by marking the important news on economic calendar which helps us knowing what exactly is happening in todays world and we can easily evaluate their impact on the currency market.

On 8/26/2017 at 5:55 AM, tradesprint said:

Also we can make notes by marking the important news on economic calendar which helps us knowing what exactly is happening in todays world and we can easily evaluate their impact on the currency market.

Those calendars are provided by any brokers, you can check all the market update on any broker's website so for that, you do not need to buy or have any app for it.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 8/29/2017 at 7:25 AM, Pixie Pips said:

Those calendars are provided by any brokers, you can check all the market update on any broker's website so for that, you do not need to buy or have any app for it.

Yes there are almost with many brokers sites however i usually use forexfactory and hotforex economic calendar while keeping at eye when to move in the capital and stay away during high impact news release.

On 10/8/2017 at 4:00 AM, tradesprint said:

Yes there are almost with many brokers sites however i usually use forexfactory and hotforex economic calendar while keeping at eye when to move in the capital and stay away during high impact news release.

It all depends on you and your strategy that how you manage your trading work with economic events. Understanding the events is not easy at all.

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/4/2017 at 5:29 PM, tradesprint said:

Yup you are right however i wanted to add that this is all about understanding those events or otherwise better if we avoid trading during the news release as the market odds can go against you at that moment.

There is nothing easy in Forex. For every concept, we have to survive the risk and then if we are good at our strategy, we will win it. There is no way to be 100% secure in this business.

Archived