Jump to content

Fresh new contest for TGF members. POST and WIN here: Valentine's day contest

Advertise your business on Top Gold Forum today for as low as $100 per month. Contact us.
Sign in to follow this  
papia09

Looking For A Reliable Currency Exchange Rate Apps

Recommended Posts

Interestingly, we Forex traders are earning money based on currency exchange! In addition, I am sure Forex trading business is the most flexible profession. I can trade overall more than two thousands trading pairs by using my standard live trading account of TradingBanks. This ECN broker also ensures narrowest trading spread facility for any type of trading instruments even for Gold and Silver.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As forex trader we must remember the facts of currencies like, exchange rates, interest rate, global economic conditions of several zones etc. These will definitely help us to make our decision o=in forex trading. I use AAFX’s mobile apps for getting all these notifications. If you subscribe to their account they will always notify you about current market condition which really helps a lot in this market. I am very happy with their service.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/15/2017 at 3:37 PM, Ross Edwards said:

As forex trader we must remember the facts of currencies like, exchange rates, interest rate, global economic conditions of several zones etc.

Also we can make notes by marking the important news on economic calendar which helps us knowing what exactly is happening in todays world and we can easily evaluate their impact on the currency market.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/26/2017 at 5:55 AM, tradesprint said:

Also we can make notes by marking the important news on economic calendar which helps us knowing what exactly is happening in todays world and we can easily evaluate their impact on the currency market.

Those calendars are provided by any brokers, you can check all the market update on any broker's website so for that, you do not need to buy or have any app for it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/29/2017 at 7:25 AM, Pixie Pips said:

Those calendars are provided by any brokers, you can check all the market update on any broker's website so for that, you do not need to buy or have any app for it.

Yes there are almost with many brokers sites however i usually use forexfactory and hotforex economic calendar while keeping at eye when to move in the capital and stay away during high impact news release.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/8/2017 at 4:00 AM, tradesprint said:

Yes there are almost with many brokers sites however i usually use forexfactory and hotforex economic calendar while keeping at eye when to move in the capital and stay away during high impact news release.

It all depends on you and your strategy that how you manage your trading work with economic events. Understanding the events is not easy at all.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/14/2017 at 3:30 PM, Pixie Pips said:

Understanding the events is not easy at all.

Yup you are right however i wanted to add that this is all about understanding those events or otherwise better if we avoid trading during the news release as the market odds can go against you at that moment.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/4/2017 at 5:29 PM, tradesprint said:

Yup you are right however i wanted to add that this is all about understanding those events or otherwise better if we avoid trading during the news release as the market odds can go against you at that moment.

There is nothing easy in Forex. For every concept, we have to survive the risk and then if we are good at our strategy, we will win it. There is no way to be 100% secure in this business.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

×