How To Become A Pro Trader?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest gaban

to be a profesional trader that we need to have good trading skills and have a lot of experience. We can not be a professional trader in just a short time. we need a process to become a professional trader

• 2 weeks later...
Guest gaban

yes, anyone can be a professional trader as long as it has a hard work. we must have a good plan and we also need to learn and practice trading well. So that we are able to become a professional trader

• 1 month later...

To be professional we need to practice more and more and must have to read the daily analyses. Beside this traders should use a reliable broker like FreshForex to become a professional trader cause a brokers personal manager can give huge materials to their clients even they have special info for the market. Even traders should always follow correct money management system to become a professional trader.

Guest gaban

become a pro trader is not easy, because forex is high risk, for that we need to have trade skills and have a lot of experience to be a pro trader so that we are able to obtain maximum trading results

• 3 weeks later...

It will definitely take some time to put yourself on the line with professional traders. Just be ptatient and stick to the path you've chosen. There is a lot of advanced stuff to learn about forex and practical skills but you won't find it in google just after two clicks. For example I found trustful broker Hotforex only after reviewing and discussing it on professional websites dedicated to forex. The same is applied when you looking for professional trading knowledge.

become a professional trader is not easy. we need time to have a lot of experience, skill and good psychology. if you want to become a professional trader we have to be patient, disciplined and a lot to learn

• 3 months later...

Becoming professional in any field is extremely tough and require huge mental strength and ability and only then it is possible that we will be able to succeed and there are many course that is available which we can do and they can really help us in becoming a professional but one thing is certain that we need to be really determined and passion.

I am in my 3rd year of Forex trading and in that period I have learned a lot and improved as well and it happened only because of OctaFX broker, they have excellent demo trading contest, which tell us about their service and also we can gain proper knowledge and also win fabulous prize money for the contest.

a successful trader is not easy, all it took hard work and discipline. Now I am trying to maximize my trading done in the Armada Markets with trying to trade with discipline. I use scalping method, this method is very suitable for me to apply in this broker. Low spreads, my entry on eurusd only cost 0.2 pips per trade. ECN price feeds, any entry are execution instanly, no requotes.

become a professional trader in forex trading forex is certainly not easy because having a lot of risk, the risk that we need to trade with the maximum and comfortable so that the maximum result we can get if we can minimalized risk

According to me, you must have three things to become a successful trader you are good:

One. Knowledge
2. Experience
3. Mental conditions, psychological appropriate.

For becoming professional trader you should have to do hard work in gaining the knowledge and experience which is the most important thing in forex trader , after that trade with some patients and according to market condition and with some discipline and then you can be a professional trader.

Forex business is a good choice, though forex is high risk but as long as we want to try and not give up easily, forex risk would be minimized. To start trading forex, it would be either through a demo account first,But next step we also need learning and practicing for the psychology, so using a real account will be better.personally i would recomend my current broker Armada markets, though its comission based, they offer quite good spreads, won't say raw but with a relatively low markup. Would advice to beginers to move on comission based platform, it can appear to lead to more expenses while it is not the case when getting down to the real practice.

• 4 weeks later...

In my view becoming a professional or expert is a long process and can’t be done in days or week not even months, it is only possible with hard work of years and only then we are able to become professional so loads of consistency is needed and also patience to wait and believe in the self.

I have full confident in my ability and also on my broker OctaFX, they have quality and educated workers so whatever they offer us is just unique and amazing. It is their swap free account that has given me freedom because I can’t waste swap on just long term trades as I hardly do much investment but I prefer using high lots which is possible with leverage of 1.500 so due to swap I won’t be able to do that but thankfully this swap free option saves me!

Trading success is a result of consistency, discipline and patience and most importantly self belief… When you have a forex trading plan that involves clean price action strategies, and that is built on practical workable parameters and it suits your personal and financial requirements, and you stick to it, then your Forex trading will become more enjoyable and more profitable.

Now I use TenkoFx. They give flexibility to traders to trade in accordance with the trading system used. besides traders, TenkoFx PAMM provides an opportunity for managers and investors to make a profit by transparently through an integrated system of personal cabinet.

become a professional trader is not easy because forex is a business that has a lot of risk. with the risk that it is to become a professional trader we need to continue to improve trading skills are good that we will be successful in this business

become a professional trader is not easy because forex is a business that has a lot of risk. with the risk that it is to become a professional trader we need to continue to improve trading skills are good that we will be successful in this business

To be a good trader in forex is not easy thing. We should be able to more improve our trading skills in forex. We also can use small amount to make us be more ready.or try to use free capital

i've spend few months to find suitable brokerage company suit my trading strategies (scalper one ). I know this brokers type are limited, after my search and based on many good review I start my account with Tickmill ECN services, it's has low spread, yes off course the also charge commision per trade as any ECN broker did, but only charge for 0.7 pips on eurusd ( commision included) , are low fee for my scalping strategy. as ecn account resulted a fast execution upon entry, even at news period.

i've spend few months to find suitable brokerage company suit my trading strategies (scalper one ). I know this brokers type are limited, after my search and based on many good review I start my account with Tickmill ECN services, it's has low spread, yes off course the also charge commision per trade as any ECN broker did, but only charge for 0.7 pips on eurusd ( commision included) , are low fee for my scalping strategy. as ecn account resulted a fast execution upon entry, even at news period.

yes, we should choose broker which has good services to make us feel comfortable. Trading conditions from broker also must be maximized as well as possible because it will make us be more ready to trade here. We can try to use small amount to start trading in a broker.

Archived