Sign in to follow this  
taythi2014

Earn Money From Ipanel Online For $50 A Day (No Fake!)

This menu has been disabled

About The Website:....................

We are a professional consumer platform under iPanel Online Market Research Co. Ltd.Through our platform, you can share with us your opinions and views on the products and services via online market research surveys.The idea is to harness authentic consumer opinions and delivering it as insights to companies world wide.This way you can help in creation of new and better products and services and thus helping decision makers in companies all over the world.

You must become a member in order to participate in surveys. Each survey you participate in will help you win reward points that can be redeemed for a variety of gifts, vouchers and other items.

Become our member, the information provided by you will be treated as utmost confidential and will be used for iPanel Online surveys only.As a member of ESOMAR, we strictly protect our member's information. Your personal information will be protected by our separate system, and will not be disclosed to any third party.[More]

About iPanel

iPanel Online Market Research Co., Ltd, founded in 2004, we are a professional market research panel supplier. Through our constant efforts, iPanel has created panels in China, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Japan,Indonesia,Singapore, Korea, India, Thailand, Malaysia, Australia, New Zealand,Philippines,Vietnam...etc.

iPanel is your most honest partner, providing you with the best quality of service.

........................................­........................................­­.......................................­........................................­.

MY VIEWS:

Hi guys this is a great free website and u can earn money very easily...all u need to do is do surveys and make points or either refer it to ur frndz and make points (BEST WAY IS TO REFER TO SOMEONE). By making enough points u can convert them into money and redeem the money through ur paypal account. There r many ways of making money in it all u need to do is be creative to earn points just like i made this video to refer it to u guys and i can earn points. I'll be honest with u all.

YOU EARN 200 POINTS PER PERSON YOU REFER...isn't it great? :D

Following points can be converted to...

500points= $ 5,

5.000points= $50,

50.000 points= $ 500,

And many other prizes...!

Payment Proofs...

1-Payment Made(1) Link:

2-Payment Received(1) Link:

3-Payment Made(2) Link:

4-Payment Received(2) Link:

5-My Home Screen Link:

6-All Payments Received Proofs Link:

These r all the payments proof i have, please i hope these r enough to make u believe that it is a truly genuine website..so plz join through my referrel link and benefit me for promoting this website to u guys and i hope u also benefit and become rich..:) Byeeee

so if there anyone can bypass this we can make money through *REFERRAL* thing on the website

1 referral is equal to 120 points.depends on the age

HERES MY REFERRAL LINK: