Is Greediness Destroys Patience?

Rate this topic

Yes, it does but if we have got self-control than there is nothing in this cruel world that can harm us, so it is not greedy but our lack of control which leaves us into disastrous situations. I have tied myself down with such plans that I never lose patience and greed is hardly part of it and it was only because of OctaFX broker and their easy to access swap free account, it is so easy to use that even if we don’t believe in religion, so make serious money from it.

• 3 weeks later...

greed destroy our patience in forex trading.i think greed is very bad that every people will must lose huge money if they can not control their greed while trading in forex.so you must have to destroy your greed if you want to be successful in forex.

I learned of the incident yesterday, As we may already know, yesterday morning there was a very sudden and massive move in Swiss Franc pairs. CHF pairs have never seen this record-high volatility.Within few moments EURCHF dropped to below 1 from an early morning solid-high above 1.20. Other CHF pairs experienced similar extreme moves seen with EURCHF.
What does it mean for traders?
Of course, it was a golden-opportunity for many traders to earn quite a lot. Clients of many brokers, however, were not able to profit from this move due to requotes and rejects. Many brokers have started to cancel Client profits with reference to various causes and contract conditions. We are very sorry to see that happening!
In my broker, Tickmill. i have a good experience. Because as always, They didn’t issue a single re-quote and they Clients can keep their profits in their pockets. They are proud to report that it is business as usual at Tickmill as client trading and all other processes are going normally.

Of course, and it will make us can not maximize our trading fund here.We must learn how to minimize the risk and also hone our trading pyschology

yes, learn to minimize risks is needed in forex trading. to learn to minimize the risk, the risk of greater could have minimal. the risk can be minimized if we continue to improve skills and good trading psychology. and always use SL when trading

• 1 month later...

yes, learn to minimize risks is needed in forex trading. to learn to minimize the risk, the risk of greater could have minimal. the risk can be minimized if we continue to improve skills and good trading psychology. and always use SL when trading

True mate we must realize how much potential there is in Forex even without taking any major risk so why do we need to take risk when we can still make profits? I just do that with the help of my broker OctaFX, it is superb with all angle covered with their superb service that includes low spread of just 0.2 pips, high leverage up to 1.500 and many other benefits that one can really enjoy working with to gain best results.

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, its a mental disease some of Forex Trader for this most of the time those traders have to count loss again and again. Greed break down traders patience.I think to control one's greediness, being practical need some instructions and need a real man who will give you those instructions. First time when i entered this profession i had also affected this but my helpful best ECN broker CommexFx show me the right way to become real Forex traders for this now no so much greed no so much loss and not break down patience.

Its true and its reality in forex market that we would not to patient when trade cause we want all as instantly that make us be greedy , and Its normal Everyone has greed which want more from forex trading. Therefore greed will destroy patience except we follow with our trading plan as discipline and using good money management that has set previously

Its true and its reality in forex market that we would not to patient when trade cause we want all as instantly that make us be greedy , and Its normal Everyone has greed which want more from forex trading. Therefore greed will destroy patience except we follow with our trading plan as discipline and using good money management that has set previously

If we can not be patient in forex, we will not be able to earn more profit. We can start trading with demo account to hone our patience in forex trading. Management skills can be improved.

Guest gaban

If we can not be patient in forex, we will not be able to earn more profit. We can start trading with demo account to hone our patience in forex trading. Management skills can be improved.

of course, if we can not wait in forex trading, then we will not be able to get the maximum trading results, therefore we need to always be patient so that will make us able to trade with the maximum

• 2 weeks later...

Really, it can be. You may face margin call for several times if you are unconscious about your greed. For me, I safe my big trading capital by using stop loss and take profit. Plus, my money management Carefulness also helps me to protect my balance. But, my main power if live trading analyzing power of TradingBanks. Because, I get here technical and fundamental trading direction.

Traders fixed their earning pips daily according to their trading experience. As a newcomer, I have to depend on my scalping strategy. So, my daily target only 20 pips with profit. And, I always use this short time trading policy in my trading platform. Due to getting very only one pip trading spread I have chosen ECN Tickmill trading account which always make sure best trading environment for scalping. so, in a short time by using short time trading strategy I am able to earn my daily pips that I selected in order to my trading capability.

• 3 weeks later...

Greed is very common problem and harmful for Forex traders trading account. Most of the new Forex traders lose their trading balance because of their greed. Actually, they do not know how to handle greed and emotion ageist market emotion. But, I am not. Because, I have enough trading knowledge that I got from best helpful trading platform TradingBanks. Their video tutorials gave me clear concept of technical analysis of market. So, now I never lose my trading temperament in my real account.

Yes, it’s very often that greedy destroys patience and it really does not matter what we do it’s not possible to control greediness without knowledge, experience and skills, so if we wish to be successful and avoid greediness then getting education should be our top most priority. At the moment I am working with OctaFX broker, it’s ideal company to get rid of greed with their superb free analysis service, it’s deadly accurate so can completely follow it without any fear.

Yes, it’s very often that greedy destroys patience and it really does not matter what we do it’s not possible to control greediness without knowledge, experience and skills, so if we wish to be successful and avoid greediness then getting education should be our top most priority. At the moment I am working with OctaFX broker, it’s ideal company to get rid of greed with their superb free analysis service, it’s deadly accurate so can completely follow it without any fear.

We need control our emotion when trading. We should not be greedy. We must thankful for our trading result. It depends on our trading skills. Try to be disicipline because it will make us be successful trader.