Is Greediness Destroys Patience?

Rate this topic

Yes greed is the main reason for losing money on Forex trading firms. Forex trading company is a world-class and highly profitable, but newcomers should learn properly before starting the negotiation. Forex is the best way to make money if we learn properly. it is the greed of the truth is the main cause of loss. in fact it is profitable business and you can earn more for a short period, but it is to create your greediness mind which is very bad for business and bad for a trader. greed full be here and being greediness control.

please vote FBS in IAFT awards : link vote

Guest gaban

a greedy trader disease that should be avoided. trading with the greedy will only bring bad impact for our trading. to avoid trading greed then we should be grateful that we get the profit. discipline of the trading rule also should do as a way to avoid greed

Its true and its reality in forex market that we would not to patient when trade cause we want all as instantly that make us be greedy , and Its normal Everyone has greed which want more from forex trading. Therefore greed will destroy patience except we follow with our trading plan as discipline and using good money management that has set previously

• 1 month later...
Guest gaban

greed will only hurt our trading. for that, we can not trade with greed. we should have a good MM if we want to minimize trading greed. With a good MM then greed can be minimized. So we can exercise MM in demo account

• 3 months later...

greed is the beginning of the destruction of our trade, where they come up with a rational reason according to our emotions. This is usually inevitable to us, let alone having the view that trade orientation is money. so, I think we need to anticipate our intentions emphasize what we have here and how was it that though

• 2 months later...

I think that forex trading is not easy you have proper knowledge first so learn and practices in demo account than start trading in real account always use stop loss .Also Many people who trading in this market they have greed for huge earning and in this try they trade more or they get more entry in this market.

In my opinion people especially young people are very impatient in general. However your sentence that 'Greediness Destroys Patience' is true, my point is that some people even not greed ones are impatient. We all know that on Forex patient capital building is the key.

The key is our psychology. We must be able to control emotion. Greedy will only make us lose what we've get in forex trading. To start trading in forex, try to use demo account first. We also must know that forex will not easy as we think. Try to use small amount in forex to hone our psychology

The key is our psychology. We must be able to control emotion. Greedy will only make us lose what we've get in forex trading. To start trading in forex, try to use demo account first. We also must know that forex will not easy as we think. Try to use small amount in forex to hone our psychology

Oh yes, probably particularly demo account will help you to cope with emotions that circumvent your trading goals. Of course there is no feeling of real money, but you will understand basics of forex and recognize the difference between trading with low capital and decent amount of money. I use demo account from Mercerfx broker currently for testing purposes, as I already have standard real account with them and trade XAU/USD mostly..Never give up and you'll definitely succeed.

Oh yes, probably particularly demo account will help you to cope with emotions that circumvent your trading goals. Of course there is no feeling of real money, but you will understand basics of forex and recognize the difference between trading with low capital and decent amount of money. I use demo account from Mercerfx broker currently for testing purposes, as I already have standard real account with them and trade XAU/USD mostly..Never give up and you'll definitely succeed.

Demo account from broker must be used as well as possible to improve skills. We will be able to get more maximal result when we can use demo account as well as possible. And until now, i also still use demo account in InstaForex, we also can use it to take part in demo contest.

Actually, when the Patience is absent, Greediness comes and people wants to make huge profits in Short time. Thus, impatienct traders cannot stay in this business long time, they simply leave Forex after losing few times.

Yes, we must be able to control our emotion. Sometimes, trader have good skills but do not have good tradingpsychology. I think, when we are new in forex, we must use real account with small amount too, we can hone our trading psychology. Try to maximize cent account in TenkoFx

• 2 weeks later...

There should be a balance between greediness and patience, because profit and losses needs to be fixedly set, before you enter any trade. That is the main point in money management and you can't neglect that.

We must have skills in controlling emotion to make us get more maximal result in forex. Try to use real account with small amount to hone our skills. We can make deposit or try to maximize free capital from a broker

• 3 weeks later...
It is know to all that greed destroys patience. A greedy trader can not be patience in trading- greediness inspires the trader to continue trader without patience and the trader have to face loss. So, we should avoid greediness and be patience in Forex trading.

Of course, and it will make us can not maximize our trading fund here.We must learn how to minimize the risk and also hone our trading pyschology