Forex Fundamental

Rate this topic

Fundamental analysis is a method of analysis focuses on the study of the reasons or causes for the price increase or decrease. It forces attention to the impact on money supply and demand in the market: interest rates, inflation, economic growth, export-import, investment ... The idea of this method is carried to a predicted value the value of a potential lucrative market to determine whether the market is assessed higher or lower than actual value. The hardest part of this approach is to decide what information and how much money has been included in the current pricing structure. The theory of fundamental analysis are: The theory of purchasing power (PPP) theory of interest rate parity (IRP), the model balance of international payments, capital market model, ...

http://www.forex-metal.com/affiliate/46199/2

Guest gaban

Fundamental analysis is an analysis that is based on socio-economic, political exist in those countries. so we have a good understanding of the global economic market news and political news if you want to do fundamental analysis.

• 6 years later...

Different online forex brokers will in general offer different advantages and administrations that may either be helpful to a trader or not. At the point when a trader is mulling over utilizing a specific broker, they ought to experience the administrations offered and see whether the entirety of the administrations they require are given, and afterward set aside some effort to determine whether any of the extra administrations offered may be valuable either in the present or maybe in the future.

• 1 year later...

Fundamental analysis is a way of looking at the forex market by analyzing economic, social, and political forces that may affect the supply and demand of an asset. But among the general traders technical analysis is more popular. Technical analysis solely depends on candlestick and charts pattern. I also like technical analysis. For my trading I use Eurotrader where my personal account manager helps me a lot in my trading. I also like their trading platform that doesn't create any fake candles like many other brokers.

There are many brokers in Forex market but the regulated broker is best to choose. Because from the regulated trading broker we get funds security and all types of reliable trading facilities surely. From my first day of working TP Global FX broker I have been using because it is a highly regulated and licensed broker. In their platform they ensure higher security of funding with all types of investment. I feel very safe with them.

In the forex market, a lot of traders lost their money because of fake or bad brokers. Brokers play an important role in trading. Making profit or having loss is mainly depends on the broker. while choosing a broker, a trader should research properly about the broker. I always trade with Forex4you. Because they give me proper guideline at the time of trading. They also help me to do comfortable trade. So, for me they are perfect broker for me.

Fundamental analysis very important in forex trading. Trader must know about social, economic and political conditions.  Trading in forex is not an easy matter, for doing better businesses  traders must have gained vast knowledge and practiced more, if you are a newbies you have to practice in demo account and should be connected in a reliable broker. More, traders should focus on brokers strategy and the market place. Whereas, my broker is FreshForex which provides 1:2000 leverages, spreads starting from 0 pips, 300% deposits bonuses,  lower margin levels and all kinds of technological supports.

19 minutes ago, papia09 said:

Fundamental analysis very important in forex trading. Trader must know about social, economic and political conditions.  Trading in forex is not an easy matter, for doing better businesses  traders must have gained vast knowledge and practiced more, if you are a newbies you have to practice in demo account and should be connected in a reliable broker. More, traders should focus on brokers strategy and the market place. Whereas, my broker is FreshForex which provides 1:2000 leverages, spreads starting from 0 pips, 300% deposits bonuses,  lower margin levels and all kinds of technological supports.

We will need to make use of such types of analysis that is easy for us to understand and do our trading in the Currency markets.

• 2 weeks later...

As for me, I really think that in most of the time fundamental analysis is useless in forex. Surely there are some specific periods of time like non-farm payrolls or something like such big events happen. However, if it is more or less calm on the markets, there is no sense in watching the news and try to understand which of them can affect the currencies' prices because literally everything can influence currencies.

It is very important while we are trading in Forex market to reduce our emotions and not be greedy because greed makes us fail to make profit and we get loss. So, if we can trade without being greedy we can surely minimize our trading loss. I am working wonderfully with my broker Tpglobalfx’s expert guideline. They also give promotional offers such as bonus, Share4you service and others and those are really very good.

On 7/25/2021 at 5:02 PM, David Max said:

It is very important while we are trading in Forex market to reduce our emotions and not be greedy because greed makes us fail to make profit and we get loss. So, if we can trade without being greedy we can surely minimize our trading loss. I am working wonderfully with my broker Tpglobalfx’s expert guideline. They also give promotional offers such as bonus, Share4you service and others and those are really very good.

To be able  to minimize our losses from the Forex Trading business we will need to only do Selective type of trading and try to Limit the Losses.

Forex is very risky but trading with proper trading knowledge and good risk rewards is less likely to result in losses. Forex possibility market so it is normal to lose here. We have to maintain this loss and move forward with learning from the loss.

And you have to follow risk management and money management all the time in trading. I trade in Forex4you brokers. I am fascinated by their service and honesty. They are very supportive with their clients. They provide 24/7 customer support to their clients. They also try to keep happy o their clients. I am very pleased with their services.

On 7/30/2021 at 8:47 AM, maspluto said:

the use of SL and TP must indeed be able to be considered properly, this is done so that traders can be more leverage in getting the security and comfort of trading together with Tickmill.

We will have to learn how to correctly place Stop Loss and Take Profits in our trade.

Managing the money great is a great skill in Forex trading as well more inevitable for ensuring a successful trading life.  if we want to get maximal result by our trading strategies first of all we the traders have to make sure how to manage risk. Otherwise that’s not possible at all to make profit with consistency despite of powerful trading techniques.