What Is Stop-Loss Tool?

I have heard of stop-loss tool in forex trading, which prevents the traders to lose huge money. As sometimes traders lose their money only in a single trade that they had been collecting it for months. And stop loss tool prevents them to lose so much money.

But I want to clear the concept of this tool. What really it is? How it works, When it should be used?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest gaban

Forex is a very risky business so we should have a good risk management if we want to earn money from forex. Therefore, we can use SL on our account so that greater risks can be minimized by good

important risk management tool in Forex and a trader should understand its importance and learn to use it properly. A proper stop loss can save us from a huge loss and even from account getting eliminated. There is another variant of stop loss called trailing stop loss which can help a trader to lock a part of his profits also besides serving the purpose of a stop loss.

However placing a proper stop loss is an art and requires trading knowledge and experience. We have to place a stop loss not to far and not to close from our entry price. A stop loss which is placed very near to our entry price cannot withstand small market fluctuations and can close a great trade with a loss.

• 1 month later...
Guest gaban

SL is part of good risk management. We know that in forex we can not predict exactly where the market will move. to it as a precaution when we missed predictions. With the SL greater risks can be minimized

SL is part of good risk management. We know that in forex we can not predict exactly where the market will move. to it as a precaution when we missed predictions. With the SL greater risks can be minimized

I agree, SL is one part of money management. so we have to put SL if it does not want to experience a great loss. with trading so that we do will be more comfortable.

Guest gaban

forex is a business that is very besar.Sehingga price movements are always changing. And no one can accurately predict price changes. so the risk is huge forex. for that, we need good risk management. So that the loss can be minimized

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Stop loss is a very important tool in Forex trading especially for experts as that can provide us safety guard so that we can win big while with losses it gets limited to a certain part. I love trading without any restrictions and that is exactly what OctaFX provides me as they allow everything be that scalping, hedging or news trading and also they don’t tinker with our stop loss as they are a true ECN brokerage company plus they have no requotes system.

stop loss is one of the good risk management. With SL greater the risk will be able to have minimal well. That way we will be protected account of a greater risk like MC. it mandatory for traders to use SL when trading

• 1 year later...

Stop loss trading tool is the most effective way to save our trading capital from MC. Avoiding this useful trading tool means, taking 100% risk in every position, that’s really non-professional behavior actually. Usually, I use 3% or 4% (maximum). 100% deposit bonus of TradingBanks broker reduces my risk reward percentages automatically, now I have double trading equity.

Stop Loss is basically a tool through which we can stop losing or put our self into guarantee mode of the situation, It’s vital that we learn about proper usage of these things, it’s how we will be able to reduce risk and will be able to upgrade the chance of making profits, it’s something we got to learn right at early stage of our career, we are not going to gained much by investing time later on. I have learned all this through help of Baby Pips and even currently my broker OctaFX is helping a lot through their own set of educational setup, it’s pretty cool and helps a lot to work with making things easier to work with.

I believe that the use of stop loss and take profit is, of course, the best way out. Manual control is no ggod and says that trading system is weak. Judging by myself: 8 months ago with FreshForex I had ceased manual closing of the transactions, the yield increased by almost 25%.

Guest gaban

I believe that the use of stop loss and take profit is, of course, the best way out. Manual control is no ggod and says that trading system is weak. Judging by myself: 8 months ago with FreshForex I had ceased manual closing of the transactions, the yield increased by almost 25%.

Trading by always using Sl and Tp is very helpful for us to minimize the risk properly. Our account will be safe from the MC if we always use a stop loss when trading then from that try to routine use of stop loss and take profit

• 5 months later...

Stop loss trading tool, is the most strongest tool of capital protection! But in my early stage of trading, unfortunately I didn’t use this tool! Actually then I didn’t know the advantages of them! Then I watched a video of TradingBanks broker on stop loss and take profit trading tool! Till now I never open any trade without SL and TP position!

Archived