How Much Do You Like Forex Trading ?

Forex is my first love. I can’t live without Forex trading. Even, in two off days I make my weekly trading plan by searching good entry points though daily candlesticks and weekly price action trading system. In addition, TradingBanks broker always shows real market price that’s way, I can make accurate market analysis because of this professional trading facility. In addition, I also get here much better result from their accurate candlesticks parent without spick forming. As a result, I do not hue any kind of trading indicators. Though, there is available huge number of custom indicators.

So much,Actually Forex is my another part of daily activities.Now a day i enjoy to trade everyday.I think, Forex is the profession of earning money.In addition, For the better service of best Forex trading platforms CommexFx , i'm enjoying so much trading in Forex field.They give me enough facilities so that i can trade well. I've forget my past, now i think i;m a lucky trader for my broker CommexFx.So, guys don't be frustrated, go ahead confidently with increasing your knowledge and experience.Today tomorrow i do belief one day you become a real Forex trader.

Everybody knows that market-moving news can have a profound impact on both the direction and velocity of price trends in real-time. market is based on sentiments. even though the news is positive, and people start buying it long. making the market move up. but if the general market feel that the news is not as good as expected or for some other reason.to put simply, good money management is a methdo to Let your profits run and cutting your losses short. with my current Tickmill account use an initial % calculation from the dynamic money management model. Not necessarily 2%, but maybe 3 or 4%. with predefined stop loss, and trail, partial lot upon exit trade.

Guest gaban

I like trading very much. We will get maximal result if we prepare ourselves to start trading here. Do not forget that we need to more improve trading skills from time to time in forex if we want to earn more profit.

yes, I also very fond of forex, because for me Forex is a business that has a lot of advantages, with the advantage that it will make us rich with forex, therefore we need to learn and practice many trades

Forex business is really a profitable business for me,now a days i feel so much comfort to trade in Forex field.By trading Forex, i think anyone can easily earn money.Actually, i'm working with Forex trading broker CommexFx who is my regulated broker and their service is so much dependable for trading and earning money easily.They give some facilities to their client's hedging, scalping and capital security of their client's.For those service i wanna stay connected with my Forex life.

• 3 weeks later...

I am really addicted to trading and why won’t i? it’s such a thrilling business and there are so much potential here for the trader, if we money things rightly then we could be making hundreds and thousands of dollars easily, it’s all about just doing it correctly. At the moment I am working with OctaFX broker and they have really outstanding conditions which include their popular low spread of 0.2 pips, so that makes me like Forex even more.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest gaban

I really like forex because forex is a business that has a high profit. with a small capital we can start forex trading therefore we need to trade with a maximum

• 10 months later...
Guest gaban

I can not measure the extent of my love for my forex trading because forex is a lucrative business, and therefore I have to keep a lot to learn and practice trading with good to win in forex trading

• 1 month later...

I am very pleased on my trading profession. Because, right now I am earning lots of money even though I started with only 100$ trading capital. Forex trading is the only one profession where we traders can earn unlimited money according to our trading skill. I have learned Forex trading techniques through professional mentors without any cost.

Guest gaban

I like Forex trading very much, because it could give me very good income . Forex is very flexible and dynamic , it is possible to become successful in the Forex , and we can build up our life by trading the Forex to earn enough money

Forex is a business that has many advantages. in forex we were able to get additional revenue, therefore we need to be able to manage capital well to be trading with maximal. to increase profit registered then we can use a demo account to improve the skills of trading

• 3 months later...
Guest boo_sl3
On 16/6/2016 at 10:15 AM, gaban said:

Forex is a business that has many advantages. in forex we were able to get additional revenue, therefore we need to be able to manage capital well to be trading with maximal. to increase profit registered then we can use a demo account to improve the skills of trading

yes, indeed forex gain very much and therefore we need to manage capital well so we will earn additional income. therefore we need to be able to continue to improve the skills to get many profit in this business

• 3 months later...

Honestly, I can’t describe it! When I was unable to do any traditional job or business because of my graduation status, then I joined here as a part time Forex trader! Interestingly, then I made enough money for my study! I basically received 100% deposit bonus offer from TradingBanks broker, that’s way, I made enough money from my small trading capital!

On 14/1/2017 at 7:49 PM, Monihar Sriti said:

Honestly, I can’t describe it! When I was unable to do any traditional job or business because of my graduation status, then I joined here as a part time Forex trader! Interestingly, then I made enough money for my study! I basically received 100% deposit bonus offer, that’s way, I made enough money from my small trading capital!

in a way to make money in forex trading business is not something easy business to run, but need to process and requires a long time. And I also constantly strive and struggle to learn how where this way of doing business by bringing in the success we can get to it easily.

1 hour ago, uncle gober said:

correctly. in forex nothing is instant, everything requires a process that should be done with accompanied with sufficient knowledge. but it also should not forget to continue to evaluate, in order to enhance the ability of trading stocks.

The evaluation should be every time we do, with their evaluation of it will be in error that we have done can be studied back in. and it would be better to continue to do study for the success we want to get consistently

Guest boo_sl3
On 1/23/2017 at 10:43 AM, gaban said:

The evaluation should be every time we do, with their evaluation of it will be in error that we have done can be studied back in. and it would be better to continue to do study for the success we want to get consistently

Evaluation should be able to do well because the evaluation will allow us to trade well and the maximum because the evaluation so same mistakes will not be unrepeatable again. for that, we must be diligent in evaluating well

Archived