Risk-Free Trading Offer From Forex-Metal

Rate this topic

Forex-Metal, a top-ranked Forex and CFD broker, is excited to announce the launch of a new exclusive promotion, only available for new clients. Forex-Metal guarantees to refund all losses, resulting from the first five opened trades, up to the value of the deposit. The minimum deposit required to take advantage of risk-free trading offer is $250.

“We are offering this promotion as part of our commitment to provide our clients with the best trading experience and the best offers in the industry. Thanks to this exciting offer, our new clients get a unique opportunity to trade forex without any risk!” says Betty Snyder, Forex-Metal Marketing department representative.

New clients can take advantage of this offer by opening a trading account at http://assets.forex-metal.com/home/land/rsk_1/index.html and depositing a minimum of $250 to start trading. The offer is available only on one account per customer and per IP address. If a client loses money, s/he can ask for a refund by contacting Forex-Metal Support.

To learn more about this promotion, please visit https://forex-metal.com/promotions/riskfree or contact Customer Support via online chat, Skype or e-mail.

• 5 years later...

Trading in Forex market would be very difficult for those traders who don’t have sufficient trading knowledge and experience. The best way to achieve the trading success is learning. Accept learning there is no alternative an easy ways in Forex trading. Forex4you is a sold trading broker that I am using for my Forex business. They allow effective learning sessions on their trading platform with full cost free. Their video class I join.

Different trading strategies provided by different Forex brokers. For all types of trading strategy all the broker is not safe and good. To select the right broker first of all you have to select a simple trading strategy. With ForexOne trading broker I am trading as a scalper. Because they support scalping in their platform and give low spread from 0.4 pips, wide range of trading indicators, smart bridge of technology and others.

• 3 weeks later...