Demo Vs Real

demo is good to learn many think but not to control our emotions..

in real we can control our emotions and off course we will get money if we win the order..

in demo account we only get our deposit increase but not real money..

maybe any some contest in demo account to get free money but only few probability to win..

so i more prefer real account to newbie..

maybe it have big risk but we can start using small lots.

what do you think?

real or demo?

Guest gaban

demo account is very useful for us to learn trading well before the start of trading in real account. With a demo account so we can understand forex well. so demo accounts and real accounts are two things that can not be separated.

Demo account is best for learning purpose.

You should test your emotion when you will trade real, not when you are learning. You should test you forex strategy and techniques with demo account first. If you find that your strategy is working fine, then you move to real account.

Remember, emotion is your main opponent while trading and you should try to avoid emotion in trading.

Guest gaban

demo accounts and real accounts only differ on the psychology of trading. we must remember that in forex, psychology plays a very important. many successful traders in demo accounts but failed in the real account. this is because in our demo account trading without the risk so trading psychology will be less pronounced.

Guest hunter13

yeah. with demo acccount you can get many mistake . but with real account. with every mistake you will lose a part your money. with real account you alwasy be carefull

Guest gaban

but with a demo account so we can train with good trading skills. if there is no demo account so we could not train good trading skills so that only losses we can get.

• 6 years later...

Before using the real trading account for investing money in any trading broker we the trader should use the demo trading account because it is much effective to learn about Forex market. The demo trading account I do used with Forex4you the nice and friendly broker. I have used their demo account by six months continuously. I get practical trading knowledge and now I have developed my trading skills and capabilities.

Archived