What Is Your Trading Style.

Rate this topic

Guest gaban

yes, every trader does have individual styles to be successful in forex trading. it all depends on the ability of traders. the most important thing we have to be disciplined and patient in any of our trading style.

There are different opinions for all the trading styles,most of the people say scalpers are looser but scalpers are saying, we are not losers on many forums now it is hard to say which one is better. because people are of different types not same.

one trader might be good at scalping, while the other not very good at it.

so,all depends on you. if you feel that you are doing good scalping, then keep it going, if you feel that you are not doing well, then why bother being a scalper, try the other way.

Guest gaban

today many types of traders, there is like hedging, scalping, naked indicator, etc.. It is all up to you. You want to be free to determine what type. But one thing is for sure whatever you type, you have to be disciplined if you want the maximum trading results.

• 6 years later...

In Forex market there are several types of trading styles such as – scalping, hedging, EA trading and everyone has their own choice when it comes to choose any trading style. In my opinion good traders will choose their style of trading as per their need’s capabilities. Forex4you I get the best and comfortable broker for using any trading style because they don’t restrict any types of trading styles and I am using the scalping.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/21/2014 at 2:23 PM, uncle gober said:
There are different opinions for all the trading styles,most of the people say scalpers are looser but scalpers are saying, we are not losers on many forums now it is hard to say which one is better. because people are of different types not same.

one trader might be good at scalping, while the other not very good at it.

so,all depends on you. if you feel that you are doing good scalping, then keep it going, if you feel that you are not doing well, then why bother being a scalper, try the other way.

Hi,

Actually i am new on trading. Yes you right, scalping is good or bad Its all depended on a trader. If he had proper knowledge it then Its will be helpful. 

One things i don't understand, binary trading style is really good or bad for a new traders.Someone told me binary trading system is good and Its very responsibility style for getting profit.

So, anybody pleae give me suggestions? 

Thank you..

One of the basic rules of successful trading is to make right decision at right time on right place. Many broker lost their investment because of wrong decision. Another rules of successful trading is to make a good trading strategy. Without strategy it is quite impossible to make profit from the forex market. A good broker can help to make a good strategy. I use TP Global FX as my broker. They always help me when I face some problem in my trading. They are perfect for my strategy. They are very supportive and the trading techniques are very easy.