30% Daily For Life

Guest pammPRO

Guest pammPRO
HOW DOES IT SOUND, MAKING A MINIMUM OF 30% ROI DAILY?

Well, its very simple. All you have to do is follow simple instructions on how to setup your own account (PAMM Account)

To open your account and start making money, click here.

After opening your account, go to the PAMM MONITORING PAGE and search for "30% DAILY FOR LIFE". That is the name of our PAMM project.

Click on the project name to go to the next page. On the next page, you will see a button "Invest Funds In Trader".

Click on it and open your own MT4-PI (MT4 PAMM INVESTOR) ACCOUNT.

Upon opening your own Investor Account, you will be redirected to a page where you can make deposits.

Go ahead and deposit the amount you want to invest. Our minimum is $10. After this, you are set to making 30% ROI DAILY!

BENEFITS TO INVESTORS

**Full monitoring of a PAMM account

**Anytime withdrawals

**Protection against non-authorized access

**Three-step investment process

**No withdrawal fees

**The possibility to choose a trader according to your own idea of capital management and trading rules.

The provided monitoring is quite informative and allows you to receive all the necessary information concerning the account you’re interested in.

**Investing is carried out through a simple and intuitive interface, the process of signing up and depositing funds in an account takes only a few minutes.

**You can deposit funds in the chosen project and withdraw them at any moment at your option, without any restrictions.

**All the payments are carried out automatically, without unauthorized persons having access to the investment account, which guarantees high investments security.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
Guest hunter13

i lose many money with HYIP . it is scam system we shoudn't invest in that systerm. you should learn about financial market. you can invest in paam account of forex market. you can try with it. you can get higher profit . but it is safe for your money. becasue you control your money.

• 10 months later...

It’s really very healthy target for me and frankly quite impossible. Because, my monthly trading taget is only 18%. Actually, I have selected this target according to my trading skilled. Can you believe my initial intention was only10%? Really, it was! But 100% welcome bonus of TradingBanks inspired me to increase my monthly target.

• 10 months later...

Forex is a business where you can actually make much more than this, so it’s not much to do with 30%, but it’s about how we go about doing things. I am sorry, but PAMM is definitely not the way we will be able to get this number. I trade with OctaFX broker and with them, I only focus on trading manually, it’s easier with the long list of features and facilities present. I love their ECN account which can be operated with as low as 5 dollars and have low spreads, high leverage, bonuses and many such stuff, it all works out perfectly for me and brings out great profits for me in highly consistent way which keeps me relaxed.

• 2 weeks later...
On 27/03/2014 at 2:14 PM, pradegxs said:

Even HYIPs offer 3% in day, which is well-know as 100% scam. What is about your system, Mr. virtue personified? Stop to deceive people so severe even if you gear up to make referral money.

I better say we should stay away from such silly promising invites that offers getting rich right after purchasing services from them. HYIPs, pyramid schemes, mlm, ponzi etc are the places where the senior members are compensated with the junior members' money. However, i guess PAMM accounts can be good option for those who wishes to earn money from forex trading but can't trade forex due to lack of time or knowledge. Though investing inherits certain risks so anyone willing to invest should understand those associated risks before investing in any venture and invest to that extent that we can afford to loose.

• 5 months later...

That’s an insane project you are talking about. It is nearly impossible in forex trading. Anyone should not fall into this trap. We all know that forex is a profitable business but you can not make money overnight. Trader should believe in his own trading skill, strategy and broker’s support. That’s all we need to make money in forex. I trade with AAFX. I am trading successfully with this broker as I got various trading support from it.

Archived