How To Choose Your Best Pair

In my point of view I think that the best pair of foreign currency is the euro dollar currency is so beautiful, and distinct from other more stable currencies as the most important thing is also characterized by a small team without spreads. in FBS, now for micro account has a 1 pip spread

• 1 month later...

I love trading the EUR / USD. I think this pair to move quickly so that we will be able to get a quick profit. for beginners would be better off choosing a major pair such as EUR, USD, GBP, etc.. You can try trading in RealTrade with a minimum deposit of $ 20

Guest gaban

yes, I also often use a trading pairs EU. I think this pair is moving faster so that we can benefit from forex. but sometimes I also trading with GU pairs. The most heavily traded pair is the major pairs such as GU, EU

Guest gaban

I also use the pair EUR / USD to trade. This pair has a very fast movement so we will quickly gain an advantage. therefore, we should be able to better understand the characteristics of pair

Guest gaban

I think it's all very good pair to trade as long as we have a good pamahaman with the characteristics of a pair that will be used for trading. with a good understanding of the characteristics of the currency then we could do with a good forex trading

There are various types of currency, in Forex trading always prefer to trade by euro usd currency pair i also love to trade by this currency pair. I like it because in new york and London session euro usd currency pair fluctuate very much faster so we can earn more money by this pair constantly. Let's Get 50€$£ Special Bonus : one click traders and plugin

Guest gaban

yes, I also like to trade using currency pair EUR / USD or GBP / USD. because this pair has a faster movement so it is beneficial for me. to be able to get the maximum trade then we should be able to better understand the characteristics of currency

• 1 month later...
Guest gaban

for beginners would be better if trading by choosing pairs are very unique. seeprrti EU or GU. This currency pair has unique characteristics such as small spreads, and fast movement making it easy to learn

Forex market is full of online currency pair. Here traders can trade any currency pair. By the way, pairs are catagories by their strengthness so all pairs value are not same. Regarding this issue I think USD/EUR is the best reliable and prominent pair in the whole Forex marketplace. I also trade this pair with my OctaFX broer. Basically this pair is so secure and reliable even it is very easy to understand.

Choosing a Best pair is tough and hardest part of Forex trading for new traders. Newbies randomly try to make profits from so many pairs at a time. But in the end, they lose all the trade easily. This is why, I think new traders should chose one or more pairs to trade regularly. EURUSD, USDGBP, EURJPY are the most favorite broker to me.

I analyze market of these pairs. My broker OctaFX helps me to get financial news in time and also provide me accurate analysis on major pairs. So, Choosing any pair is so easy for me when I am with this greatest broker house called OctaFX.

Guest gaban

choosing a forex pair is very necessary for trading. With so many forex pairs that exist in our often confused in determining the pair that will be used. therefore we need to choose major pairs the most traded in forex

The most useful and best currency in all the pairs is EUR/USD which is used most of the junior and senior traders due to its profitability and it also consists of two strongest currency of the world but when we understand all its movements then we should try to earn on all pairs.

Based on my experience so far. I am more than happy to trading on EU pair. The movement of this pair is very large so that we can get maximum profit dibandingkain another pair. In addition, the spread is too low. For me the real time analysis using analysis of FreshForex. They provide accurate analysis and free so that I can achieve maximum profit on the trade.

• 4 months later...

Personally the selection is based on the style I am preferring since mostly I do long term trading and for that there is no better pair than Eur/Usd and when it comes to scalping it is Eur/Jpy that stand out but everyone has their own liking while also the biggest benefit I have is that my broker OctaFX has seriously low spread of just 0.2 pipette which really makes any style so much easier and also provide so much better results.

Archived