Beginner Only Learn In Start?

Guest hunter13

beginner should be learn about market first after that they can practice with demo account. they can get more experience with market. when we has profit with demo account in a month or a few months. we can trade with real money. it will be safe for their money

From personal experience point of view I have seen people very eager to learn but the moment they taste first blood (profit) they think that’s it now no longer need of learning but just earn which is not possible as earning is coming only with the learning process going on but if we stop it then even earning will be paused. I get the best solution that keeps me going for learning and also the earning is coming that’s with Champion demo contest by OctaFX broker with 500 USD prize for first position holder.

Yes it happens and its a very basic human nature, many people after hitng a profit, thinks that the now he has learned about the market, but he should be cautious.

Yes it happens and its a very basic human nature, many people after hitng a profit, thinks that the now he has learned about the market, but he should be cautious.

Market must be understood, i mean the characteristic of pairs which we use for trading. We must know the right moment to make order if we want to get maximal profit. Try to use demo account first to start, beside we need to spend money, we can get the experience that will help us when we use real account

Guest gaban

Learning is not only for beginners but for also for traders, forex is a business that has a high risk, the risk that we must continue to improve trading skills are good because of the increased capabilities will allow us to trade with the maximum and comfortable

• 1 month later...

Yeah it’s a very obvious thing that we all are learning in start because after that we get good experience. I trade with OctaFX broker because it has a system that always be to work really effortlessly with their epic cTrader demo contest, it has 400 prize pool and more importantly a source from where we can learn easily without losing the motive because we can win serious prize if we work well and even if we don’t win it’s a weekly contest, so we can participate regularly.

Guest gaban

Learning forex trading is very necessary because with a lot of learning will allow us to trade with the maximum. for that we need to learn and practice trading well, so that will allow us to trade with a maximum

• 3 weeks later...

Learning is the best way to become a successful trader either you new or not. I'm a profitable option trader.Actually i want to tell that binary option trading is easy and uncomplicated trading.Otherwise, you can also learn it easily from many other sources.Even if you have no knowledge of it that's no nothing it. I've also zero knowledge of it at the first time but i had taken a good decision that i selected best option trading broker KeyOption from where i had learnt easily it by completing a course on binary option trading and watching some tutorials which they provide for the newbie trader.Simply, good for trading and at a time for learning.

Guest gaban

learn in forex trading is very necessary because that way we will be able to neutralize losses, forex is a business that has a high loss so necessary for us to be able to learn and practice trading with good

• 2 weeks later...

If we want to be a Successful trader in Forex industry, there is no way of stopping our learning. We must keep learning all the time, even if we become a professionals. Thus, to learn to trade with experts, I prefer to follow courses with Shawacademy. shaw academy review revealed that they provide the highest quality, practical, professional online education.

Guest gaban

for starters we do need a lot to learn and practice trading well. we can use demo accounts to learn trading, with a demo account will enable us to improve trading skills to manage capital well

for starters we do need a lot to learn and practice trading well. we can use demo accounts to learn trading, with a demo account will enable us to improve trading skills to manage capital well

We can use demo account to make us be more ready to trade in forex. We can use it to take part in demo contes to get more trading experience.

Guest gaban

We can use demo account to make us be more ready to trade in forex. We can use it to take part in demo contes to get more trading experience.

yes, a demo account is a good means for us to learn trading and prepare well, therefore we need to use a demo account so well that would allow us to trade with the maximum. The experience we get in a demo account can be used as a lesson for us

• 11 months later...

Not only beginner, we all should LEARN. Ever since I started following Forex Beginners Course with Investoo, I had gained a lot of knowledge on both fundamental and technical analysis. The methodology and the trading approach is systematic and easy to understand. I highly recommend novice trader to join this training courses and learn from profitable traders :) http://www.investoo.com/forex-trading-beginners/

Yeah this is the major issue for many, we think learning in the start is enough and later on we just focus on real trading even though we continue to make mistake and we just throw up money. We need to learn that we should save money instead of wasting it and correct errors that we make on demo. I will be honest that demo is hell boring and that’s why I go on alternative route which is thanks to OctaFX broker on their demo contest option, it’s really cool and something you will always be excited with, so we don’t have to deal with the boring part and it also saves our money with all the errors reducing ever so easily.

Yes a beginner has enthusiasm at first time learn and will be down in next time. There are some skills also needs to be learn like never over trade, never rush in to trade, Do not be greedy, never trust on anyone. These are like many. Also you need to learn good technical analysis as well.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest gaban

Yes a beginner has enthusiasm at first time learn and will be down in next time. There are some skills also needs to be learn like never over trade, never rush in to trade, Do not be greedy, never trust on anyone. These are like many. Also you need to learn good technical analysis as well.

for that, in learning forex then we need to be able to learn step by step so that we will never be bored to learn trading. we can start from learning the basics of trading prior to then trading on a demo account

In addition to the skills and good trading psychology trading then success also depends on the broker, broker trading in a convenient it will make us more successful in forex because we will be able to maximize capital well, in my broker i try to maximize the small capital $25 for be a good opportunity

There are so many reason why we trade forex and some of them is that we need to trade forex to have good money but this days you will find out that majority of traders just trade they dont have the potential to learn effectively , so with learning in demo account TICKMILL i gain some skill for trading nicely

There are so many reason why we trade forex and some of them is that we need to trade forex to have good money but this days you will find out that majority of traders just trade they dont have the potential to learn effectively , so with learning in demo account TICKMILL i gain some skill for trading nicely

Archived