How To Start Out With Trading?

Guest robemeen

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/6/2017 at 7:59 AM, uncle gober said:

that if we could use a demo account is good and right, because if we are not serious at the time to make use of trading demo account, I think it would be useless, knowledge about forex trading contained on demo accounts will not carry all

very well in a demo account to learn. especially in beginners important: once in use the demo account to improve trading skills in order to get more leverage. which is expected in the forex business by bringing a consistent success in the profit obtained

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Forex trading is very profitable business to do. I can suggest anyone to trade here for their livings. Anyone can surely make enough money from this fruitful business. To start trading in this business one need to choose a perfect broker for his trading. I can suggest my broker AAFX for that. It provides high leverage up to 1:2000 and 2 pips fixed spread on major pairs. It also gives 30% usable bonus on investment.

Some brokers like hotforex offers leverage upto 1:1000 on micro accounts and 1:400 on regular accounts however the new traders being unaware of the market should keep the leverage low in the start because it could leads to damages as well if you are not aware of the market conditions.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived