First Experience With E-Currencies $1,5 Prizes

• Root Admin

Hello everyone,

Is time for a new contest. First 7 members that will post their 1st experience using e-currencies (Liberty Reserve, E-gold, PerfectMoney, StrictPay, STP , Alertpay etc) will win $1,5 LR. Post your LR account to qualify for payment

My first experience using E-currencies was around 2004 and involved a payment from 4dailysurf or 4surfdaily can't remeber the name.. They was offering $4 bonus for joining and surfing 50 sites daily. I withdraw my earnings in e-gold and so I discovered e-currencies are pretty cool .no charge backs and annonimus.

My first experience using E-currencies was around 2003 but is not very good experience about e-gold! When in My account I have money ($10) - I lose it! After that I work with AlertPay, PayPal and LibertyReserve. And in this moment I earn with Hyip, Forex and PTC

My LR U7730633

Guest TheRedHawk

My first experience using E-currencies was around 2009 but is very bad experience i lose 20 $ in hyip from alertpay then i open LR account and also i lose 30 $ in hyip

then i learn how to invist my money then i never lose again I earn with Hyip ,ptc sites and ptp forum

I use Now LR , AP ,and PerfectMoney

My LR U0065484

My first Experience using E-Currencies verb was around 20,010 at this time I began participating in Make Money Online ... I have been very difficult to create an account in PayPal.

few days later I have to play PTC wich required to create an account arlertPay because some do not support PayPal.

There is an event that made me fear that my PayPal account due to limited because i

logging paypal acc on another PC

But then I was overcome by account verifytion

This is the time that I fear

I thought I Would lose faith in this bank

But it's great to support enthusiastically, cordial

My LR:U9167770

Guest duydj

My first Experience using E-Currencies verb was around 2009

I use e-gold ... and I was not invested in any web page ...

I use e-gold to pay for hosting and domain purchase ... the payment took place very quickly and so trouble

later I use PayPal for PTC sites .. then the choiceLR for the PTP

after I had LR invested HYIP .. I earn profit from it and take a lot of money from it

MY LR:U2777900

Guest nhatbanlata

My first Experience using E-Currencies verb was around 2010

because I joined a gaming site that is making money gotya

I've earned $ 10 but want to withdraw the $ 10 I have must PayPal account

I registered PayPal account and then the site asked me to send 5$ to their site ..

I sent the money then I get $ 10

difficult and trouble to get this $ 10 ... their site load very slowly in our country ... It was the first successful mmo

my account lr:U2112045

My first experience was with PayPal and I got scammed. A person had a local ad in the classifieds about a job processing at home. I loaded $5 from my bank using PayPal. I joined PayPal for that very reason. Then he disappeared. Since then it has been PayPal, then AlertPay, now LR and PM. (I also joined StrictPay but have never used it.)

LR acct: U5022517

My goodness, I'm late getting in here to share my stuff also blush.gif

Been quite awhile ago, when I got my first very own computer and played the "DOUBLER' games...

Man what a great time we had in those games, people were so friendly and helpful...

Was in about 15 or so, for many years... {back when games lasted a LONG time...}

About early 1990's and ofcourse it was an eGold acct... {also got my PayPal about then too...}

No worry folks, I just like to get my 2 cents in with you and have some fun !!!

no pay for me, only our members wub.gif

Guest TheRedHawk
I hope Dennis Pay for us member....

we want to see your generosity :D

Thank yoi

yes man i think the game over and it is time for payment

thanks admin .

What a thing to say nhoctanke wacko.gif

All you have to do is check the games and you see members have been paid huh.gif

I hope Dennis Pay for us member....

we want to see your generosity :D

Thank yoi

I seriously doubt it Dennis, most people on the net have become too money hungry...

Only the 'old timers' know how much fun it is to "play the game for the fun of it"

Like I'm doing here in your contests...

You have brought back fond memories for me... {and I'm enjoying it}

Thanks wink.gif

skylady I was wondering if those doublers will ever come back.. There were pretty cool to play and members very friendly helping the lines to move up so more mebers could get paid.

I seriously doubt it Dennis, most people on the net have become too money hungry...

Only the 'old timers' know how much fun it is to "play the game for the fun of it"

Like I'm doing here in your contests...

You have brought back fond memories for me... {and I'm enjoying it}

Thanks wink.gif

I would like mud ....

But there are other memorable celebration

It is difficult to go back to fix that

• Root Admin

Thank you for participating on this cotest. Prizes have been sent to winners

- duydj and nhatbanlata have simillar IP addresses so only duydj have been paid

- Rithwik sorry bro you are the 8st replier ... as I've stated in contest rules only first 7 members will be paid. Good luck next time

contest_3_prizes.jpg

Archived