What Is Your Goal Behind Entering Forex?

Rate this topic

I want to make forex as forex trading for living. In forex, I can make a lot of money. But to achieve that goal, it is not easy. we have much to learn and practice on a demo account. Without much to learn and practice in a demo account then we will only lose.

I am enter Forex market because I know that forex is one of the best online business from where I can earn good profit as compare to other Businesses. I am learning Forex and I want to make it profitable business for Lifetime. i think all traders will have the same trading purposes, but they will have different strategies to achieve goals in wanted it, so the time required for the trader can achieve desired goal will be different

Yes, forex is the best online business. So that we can get many benefits from this business. Judah but also not to be able to get profit from this business. we have much to learn and practice trading. So that we can make forex trading for a living.

• 6 years later...

Numerous devices in the technical analysis have the reason to recognize significant support and resistance levels where the price could retrace. A portion of those instruments incorporates level lines, trend lines, channels, chart examples, and Fibonacci apparatuses. There is even a total trading style created around the breakout of support and resistance levels, which is well known among retail Forex traders.

• 4 months later...

Forex is a very profitable business in the world. Anyone can earn profits from the forex market if they trade with a reliable broker. A reliable broker and strong knowledge are very important for a trader. The main goal behind entering in the forex market is earning profits. My broker Eurotrader is a very reliable broker. They help me a lot to earn maximum profits from the forex market. They are very supportive and helpful. They take no additional charges while withdrawing money.

Regardless of whether traders should rely on technical or fundamentals analysis and always follow the trading plan. Traders should take control of their feelings and be patient enough to wait for the trade setup before executing a trade. Traders should learn from failure and take responsibility for loss. My Eurotrader always provide me helpful technical or fundamentals analysis.

I came to the trading world to trade peacefully. By trading, I want to be known in the eyes of society as a successful person. Trading is the turning point of my life. When the market is closed 2 days a week, I feel like I have lost something in my life. I feel very good when I trade sitting on the trading platform. I am coming to trading with a long time goal in mind and I want to achieve that goal according to my target.

• 2 years later...
  • 5 months later...