Loss Taught Me

Rate this topic

Hello
I benefited from the loss, although it was really great but I do not regret, because, every time I lose , I learn more and there are what I have learned
1 - skills more analytical approach and mastery
2 - Do not chase the trend at all
3 - enter only from strong areas
4 - the importance of stop loss and lack of adventure
What have you learned, I expected your opinions

very useful information. Loss is that we must minimalized if we want trading progressed. With evaluation we can know our trading losses. To that end, do not give up if we lose, we can learn from the losses.

• 6 years later...

The principles embrace the term "design day trader," which incorporates any margin customer that day exchanges (buys then sells or sells short at that point buys similar security around the same time) four or more occasions in five business days, gave the number of day exchanges are more than six percent of the customer's absolute trading action for that equivalent five-day duration. Under the standards, an example day trader must keep up the least value of $25,000 on any day that the customer day exchanges. The required least value must be in the account before any day-trading exercises.

Risk is the common factor of forex market. A trader can face the loss most of the time if he has no knowledge about trading. A trader should know the right time, right place and right currencies while he is trading in the market. Most of the traders lost their money because of their little knowledge about forex. Most of them don't know how to recover losses. Sometimes traders take decision emotionally after loosing money. It causes more losses. I am also a trader of TP Global FX. I always welcome losses and think that loss is the energy to make profit. Taking wise decisions can recover the losses.

• 3 years later...

Don’t ignore losses because they leave lessons. Loss is a part and parcel of trading that you can hardly avoid. However, try to lower the number of losses you generally suffer. Besides developing a trading-genial mindset, traders should keep earning more and more knowledge. Eurotrader’s all facilities will cheer up your mind for trading.

Every trader has experienced losses at some point, and I have also experienced them myself. However, it's important not to give up and instead conduct a thorough evaluation. By doing so, we can identify our mistakes, make improvements, and further develop our skills. With this approach, we can strive to trade to the best of our abilities on Tickmill in the future.

• 2 months later...

In all cases, keep yourself away from greed and emotion because they are harmful. You must not be greedy about Forex trading because it will work as an obstacle to the way of earning profit. FXOpulence never delays in sending back withdrawn payments and they charge comparatively tighter spread.