WC 2022 Predictions Contest [Sponsored by ROOBET][Β±$500 in Prizes] πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

Rate this topic

• Root Admin

I've updated the number of points after the last settled game - Portugal - Uruguay 2-0. In the 2nd thread on the 1st page, you have all the results, winners, and money winners, so you can easily check your stats and see if the points are correct.

I've doubled-checked everything, but hey, we are humans, so mistakes may happen so take some time and calculate your points (or the points of your closest competitors :)) and see if they are added right. If not? Please let me know so I can investigate and correct it.

Top Winners [Nov 28 Updated]

12 points ---Β  @DoubleCycleBiz

11 points --- @imperfetto

10 points --- @Cristina c., @pmp87

9 points --- @LailaTarot,

8 points --- @Yusra

7 points ---Β Β @Fredde77, @EuChangeLTD, @WebGoldMiner,

6 points ---Β Β 

5 points --- @Thaixx88,Β @OrigamiMag, @Warfare

4 points ---Β @scorw, @DailyMoneySaving,Β @Hunter, @Zark,Β @BuggyMan, @Cyberhope,Β @nxanth, @XtraProfit

3 points ---Β 

2 points ---Β Β 

1 points ---Β @Chokri29,Β @Upayhyip Admin,Β @bidyut, @psv1964, @Hyipwork,Β @Apu, @Tonkovic

0 points ---Β @Vlad, @acmediagroup, @fahadaziz, @ZeroHour, @scyth68, @Networks, @IgorKu, @Pracca, @LibertyCrypto,Β @1Shot1Opportunity, @Incredible-Earnings.com, @Lara2016, @decub

Β 

There are still a couple of hours left, so cast your prediction for Iran - USA match if you didn't so yet.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Root Admin

Aaaaaand we have the winners of the latest batch of matches (Nov 25 - Nov 29). Check the 2nd post from the 1st page of this thread to see who won (or watch this video πŸ˜‰

Congratulations to members that won and better luck next time to the others!

Β 

• Thanks 4