WC 2022 Predictions Contest [Sponsored by ROOBET][Β±$500 in Prizes] πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

Rate this topic

• Root Admin
1 hour ago, Tonkovic said:

Portugal 2-1 Uruguay

Aaaaaand our 2nd best winner of the Euro 2020 Contest is back in the arena. Will be @TonkovicΒ able to get this time the 1st place? There are 15 matches left...Β 

I dont know..but what I know is that the competition between our contestants is stiffer than ever.

• Like 2

• TGF Premium
28 minutes ago, MrDennis said:

Aaaaaand our 2nd best winner of the Euro 2020 Contest is back in the arena. Will be @TonkovicΒ able to get this time the 1st place? There are 15 matches left...Β 

I dont know..but what I know is that the competition between our contestants is stiffer than ever.

How and when are the prizes paid out for the correct match score? Yesterday I guessed the score 1:1 between Spain and Germany.

Am I entitled to a prize for this or are the results still being collected in a general table?Β 

• TGF Premium
10 hours ago, MrDennis said:

I think I found your message with the account number and passed it to my partner which informed me that he processed the payment and sent the prize, minutes ago.Β 

Please check,

I got it,thank you.I was at work.

Also i'm saw how can i send message, tryed via your profile.

Regards

• Root Admin
4 minutes ago, LailaTarot said:

How and when are the prizes paid out for the correct match score? Yesterday I guessed the score 1:1 between Spain and Germany.

Am I entitled to a prize for this or are the results still being collected in a general table?Β 

If there is only one winner (one person that guessed the exact score or the winning team/draw) then that person automatically qualifies to receive the prize. However, if there are more person that guessed the match outcome then we will do a live extraction with random.org between the members and see which one will receive the money prize.

Spain - Germany 1-1 Winners @ Exact score ---Β @Cyberhope,Β @LailaTarot,Β @pmp87,Β @DoubleCycleBiz

I do the live extractions in a row of 3-4 matches and then update the list with the outcomes. After today's match I wil do the extraction and see who will win the money prizes.

Hope is clear now. If not PM me or post here.

Β 

• Like 1

• TGF Premium
50 minutes ago, MrDennis said:

If there is only one winner (one person that guessed the exact score or the winning team/draw) then that person automatically qualifies to receive the prize. However, if there are more person that guessed the match outcome then we will do a live extraction with random.org between the members and see which one will receive the money prize.

Spain - Germany 1-1 Winners @ Exact score ---Β @Cyberhope,Β @LailaTarot,Β @pmp87,Β @DoubleCycleBiz

I do the live extractions in a row of 3-4 matches and then update the list with the outcomes. After today's match I wil do the extraction and see who will win the money prizes.

Hope is clear now. If not PM me or post here.

Β 

Now I understand everything. Thanks for the clarification. I will now know and wait for the results. Good luck to all!

• Like 1

• Root Admin

There are less than 30 minutes till the match between Portugal and Uruguay will start and you will not be able to place your bet. So if you didn't already..you should do it ASAP as the clock is ticking.

nov_29_wc22_iran-sua.jpg

Also here is the match for tomorrow' bets: Iran - USA.Β  Good luck everyone!!!

• Thanks 1