WC 2022 Predictions Contest [Sponsored by ROOBET][Β±$500 in Prizes] πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

Rate this topic

• Root Admin

Quick update, folks.

1) We have the money winners for the 1st six matches. These are:

Guys & Gall, please PM/Contact me with your wallet details (USDT/LTC/PP) so I can send the prizes.

2) I've changed a little bit about how we count points. Nothing major. The only change is that even if we have a couple of members or one member that guesses the exact score and receives 3 points, other members that will guess the winning team or a draw will receive a point instead of receiving nothing like it was till now.

3) As a result of 2) this is the new top winners

7 points ---Β @imperfetto

Β 6 points ---Β Β @Cristina c., @EuChangeLTD, @Fredde77, @DoubleCycleBiz

5 points ---Β @pmp87

4 points ---Β @OrigamiMag,

3 points ---Β @XtraProfit, @scorw, @WebGoldMiner, @Warfare, @nxanth

2 points ---Β Β @LailaTarot, @Yusra, @Zark, @Hunter, @Thaixx88

1 points ---Β @Chokri29,Β @Upayhyip Admin,Β @bidyut, @psv1964, @Hyipwork, @BuggyMan, @Apu

0 points ---Β @Vlad, @acmediagroup, @fahadaziz, @ZeroHour, @scyth68, @Networks, @IgorKu, @DailyMoneySaving, @Pracca,Β 

4) I've uploaded on Youtube the video with the live extraction on. When it's processed, and I get the live link, I will post it here so you can watch it.

5) Good luck, everyone, to earn as many money bets as possible and even make the best tipster prize. The next match you should cast your prediction is England - USA.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2