Why Do You Choose Forex?

Rate this topic

Many of the benefits that we can get from forex trading. With little capital then we will be able to trade with the maximum. to start trading forex then we need to trade with a capital in accordance with our abilities

If we want to get more maximal profit, we need to more improve our trading skills. Our trading capital can be more maximal, can be increased with our trading skills. So, although we use small amount to trade in forex, we still have chance to get profit here

• 1 month later...

My selection is based on great money in short time and its something that is not easy in a job or lower level business, so Forex fits perfectly where I can get max out of this and at the same rate there is enough safety to make me relax, but its not often that we find this happening.

I prefer working with OctaFX broker where they have the best of conditions to make my trading life easier especially with the low spread of 0.2 pips, high leverage up to 1.500, so these are near perfect conditions that one can imagine having no matter how many brokers we mix, I dont think these things can better than this which I have mention above.

Guest gaban

why I chose forex? because I think forex is a business that has many advantages one of which is able to trade using a small capital especially with very flexible so it will add benefit to us

I have chosen GCI Financial as my trading broker due to having many kinds of exclusive trading facilities. From here, I got 30% deposit bonus when I kicked off live account. And, every month, I am getting 4% interest on my trading balance. So, my trading life is very much comfort and profitable.

Guest gaban

I choose forex trading because this business gives me own advantages which i can not get from other. In forex trading, we can start trading with demo account first. We can try to maximize demo account as well as possible to start trading with a broker.

of course, forex will give us an advantage, therefore we need to be able to trade with the maximum and comfortable using a demo account or by using a demo contest to improve trading results that will allow us to profit in forex

Forex is only one business from where easily you earn unlimited money.otherwise,Forex has so many advantages.I can work here 24/7 hours at any place.No any physical labor, no need huge investment for earning handsome amount of money.Actually, from a long time i'm earning my expected amount of money by the help of my best Forex trading broker KeyStock's service.Actually, i think that this trading platforms is trustable and anyone can trade depending on their reliable trading signals.

Guest gaban

Forex is a very lucrative business for traders, with little capital we are able to start a forex business. We need to manage capital well to be able to get profit in forex trading. so then we will be able to succeed in this business

I don’t think the purpose can be too different for anyone; it’s pretty simple to make money from it, but it’s not easy if we don’t have good education and that’s why I love to work with Nova FX, it’s a great broker but a beautiful place to learn from. They have education section which is really simple yet it covers every single aspect of trading from basis to indicators, it has everything that we would like to learn to earn!

To succeed in Forex trading, you should eliminate emotional criteria from your trading strategies. Doing so will reduce your level of risk and also prevents you from making impulsive decisions. You should make sure that you are making rational decisions. Once people start making money from the market they tend to become overconfident and start doing risky trading. It is important to set goal and follow them, if you decide to start investing in foreign exchange, set a goal for yourself and also the timetable for achieving that goal, especially if you are a beginner trader.

Guest gaban

to be successful in forex then we need to minimize the emotions, emotions that can be minimized with good will we can make trading with maximal. we can minimize emotions by trying to trade using MM and RM good

to be successful in forex then we need to minimize the emotions, emotions that can be minimized with good will we can make trading with maximal. we can minimize emotions by trying to trade using MM and RM good

We must have good money management and also risk management to make us be able to manage our trading fund as well as possible. Trader can try to use demo account to hone trading skills

Guest gaban

We must have good money management and also risk management to make us be able to manage our trading fund as well as possible. Trader can try to use demo account to hone trading skills

yes, money management and risk management in forex is very important, because doing so will allow us to trade with the maximum. We can try to train MM good trading by trying to trade using small capital

• 1 month later...

I chose forex because since the first hearing is being hotly discussed forex I was interested in trading. from there I continue to explore and learn forex till now I at least have benefited from Forex.

I have chosen GCI Financial as my trading broker which has been awarded for many times as a best broker in Europe. So, at all times I feel too much secure in my trading balance. I have received 20% deposit bonus from this ECN trading platform and every month I am getting 4% interest on my trading balance.

I had to choose some work whether it was an offline or online in order to make income and after wasting my time on useless jobs which never paid to what I actually deserved, I decided to be a boss myself instead of been toss around by people who don’t even deserve to be there.

It is the answer behind me been a Forex trader and I feel my decision is perfect with the success that I had so far especially with high class broker like OctaFX, it has supported me right through especially with their 8 USD no deposit bonus, it has played the savior role in my life in start since this showed me what can be done with passion no matter what capital one has.

I have chosen GCI Financial as my trading broker which is considered as an award winning platform in this market platform. From this ECN trading broker, I got 20% deposit bonus for trading for all times with narrowest trading spread. And, I am getting 4% interest on my trading balance. So, my trading life is extremely profitable.

time is very flexible is one of the reasons for us to choose a forex. Forex market is open for 24 hours so that we can trade anytime and anywhere. so we will be trading with a maximum