//

Rate this topic

The trading terminal is very convenient, I trade mainly from my smartphone. No freezes or other technical issues. A big plus is intuitiveness and the absence of unnecessary functions. It's simple - there is an exchange, swap and ETF. There is a list of markets. Investment programs in a separate tab. That's all the functionality

The weak point of all crypto exchanges is their proprietary trading platforms, on which it is impossible to conduct at least some kind of technical analysis. In this regard, the developers of Coinwan have gone far ahead. At first glance, the exchange terminal is a jumble of numbers and data, which is difficult to understand, but in fact, you quickly get used to the location of the windows. It is convenient that all information is collected in one interface, and the functionality includes all the necessary indicators

Three months ago I registered on coinwan, before that I tried several other crypto exchanges. Honestly, in the end I was very surprised by the fact that among the professionals there are those who trade not on coinwan. Because, as far as I was able to get acquainted with the platform, it offers absolutely all types of cryptocurrency trading, and even with low commissions

Of the obvious disadvantages that I noticed is the lack of mobile trading. Because of this, you miss out on the benefits. It really annoys me personally. I would like the company to listen to the wishes of customers and think about developing a mobile application. He is sorely missed

If you evaluate cryptocurrency exchanges by the criterion of “profitability”, then coinwan will definitely become a favorite. A company that already has low commissions gives you the opportunity to lower them even more with a referral program

there are many pairs of crypto-crypto and crypto-fiat, large trading volumes. The exchange is licensed, there are almost all deposit/withdrawal options known to me. Commissions are adequate - both trading and withdrawal. All transactions are executed promptly, without delays