//

Rate this topic

There are enough cryptocurrencies on the Coinwan trading platform. There are plenty to choose from. Although I don't scatter, I mostly prefer to make deals with bitcoin. There are plenty of payment methods for replenishing a deposit and withdrawing funds on a crypto exchange.

For the six months that I have been using this platform, the company has not let me down. First of all, the absence of technical problems was important for me. Despite the great trading activity and large turnover, I did not notice any malfunctions in the terminal or slippage in the execution of transactions

Transactions are carried out quickly, according to subjective feelings - no longer than 1 second. I did not contact technical support myself, there was no need, but colleagues say that it is prompt and of high quality here. So far, I see only pluses in cooperation with the exchange

The site is easy to learn, as is the trading terminal. This is a standard TradingView, but there are some differences from analogues from other exchanges. For example, in the terminal for the sale (not for exchange), a feed with current news is published on the right to facilitate fundamental analysis

In short, the crypto exchange is good. I have been trading for almost a year, I have never needed to contact technical support. No bugs or crashes, trades are 1-3 seconds, pretty fast, there are many exchanges that are slower. Trading volumes are large for all pairs