//

Rate this topic

1 hour ago, Noir97 said:

I read a lot of reviews about this exchange, everyone was talking about fast verification. Unfortunately, I had problems with this, I had to spend a little more time on it than I wanted. Otherwise, I did not notice any shortcomings.

Strangely, the verification took only a few minutes, there was only one nuance that it took a long time to wait for a support response.

I have been trading here for half a year and so far I don’t think about looking for a replacement for this cryptocurrency exchange. The company has taken care of a high level of security, convenient technical tools and in-depth analytics. It took me a long time to figure out the trading terminal, but I figured it out anyway.

On 10/24/2022 at 9:55 PM, TopCell said:

Strangely, the verification took only a few minutes, there was only one nuance that it took a long time to wait for a support response.

Perhaps this is due to the heavy load on the site. And I guess I need a little more luck. lol

There is scalping, the exchange does not limit traders in using strategies. There is access to trading in more than a hundred assets. I myself prefer to trade bitcoin and ether, occasionally experimenting with other digital currencies. I did not notice any problems with the execution of transactions.

The company has a complete order with regulation and license, a KYC verification procedure is provided, so you don’t have to worry about the safety of your funds. I’ve been trading crypto here for about a year, while I don’t see the point in looking for an alternative option, but it definitely has room to grow.

There are no questions regarding the functionality - everything is standard, convenient, without bugs. There are many cryptocurrencies, currencies too: for example, there is a pound sterling, euro, dollar. Commissions for input-output are minimal. So pleased with the speed of crediting funds to the account.

It seems to me that it is better to start working with crypto and fiat with Coinwan. There is a fairly low minimum deposit, there are enough instruments to understand the principles of working in the market, and there is no leverage. That is, the trader in any case will not go into the red if the transaction is unsuccessful.