//

Rate this topic

• 3 weeks later...

really strain periodic technical failures on the platform, which is also a big minus. On the other hand, there are many positive aspects: a cold wallet for secure storage of crypto assets, a variety of coins for trading and exchange, low commissions, and more.

I believe that both professionals and beginners can earn on the platform. The latter only do not recommend overestimating their own strengths. And so spot transactions can be easily dealt with even with minimal knowledge. Basic indicators, basic analytics - all this is present. If you correctly calculate the moves and correlate the risk, you can earn consistently.

Things are not very good for me with active trading, I have drained deposits at zero several times during my work on the crypto market. Therefore, I was looking for such an exchange where investment programs would be provided. The trading platform has provided several simple options that even a beginner can figure out. In your personal account, you need just a couple of mouse clicks to activate them.

The management of Coinwan is as simple as possible. There are not very many contracts, as the exchange is relatively young and is gradually expanding its selection of assets. If we weigh all the pros and cons of cooperation with this company, then there are definitely more advantages. Firstly, the platform has really low commissions, and secondly, the developers are trying to ensure the maximum security of the exchange from hacks and increase its manufacturability. Let the specifics of trading with cryptocurrency derivatives not scare you, you can figure it out.

I really like the fact that trades are executed instantly here, and on other exchanges where I traded before this one, trading is quite slow. Another indisputable plus: there is no red tape with documents, verification does not require the impossible. According to the conditions and the trade itself - everything is super!

Coinwan is an excellent cryptocurrency exchange, as simple as possible in terms of functionality, but simplicity does not come at the expense of opportunities. There are several hundred trading pairs available, including pairs with the dollar, pound sterling and other currencies. You can trade in almost any direction, which is especially beneficial due to sane commissions.

Coinwan is an excellent exchange for exchanging cryptocurrencies. Lots of assets, good trading platform. I use this exchange for trading. There is a choice of orders, it is very convenient. But I trade in Coinwan with the main crypto pairs, because the volatility is good here.

I liked the exchange with an abundance of assets, the presence of margin and spot, and good liquidity. Beginners will also be comfortable here. The interface of the trading platform is concise, there are no unnecessary details. You can figure it out without any problems, and if you have any questions - immediately contact the support. Tech support is great here.

In general, the interface of the trading terminal is typical, lists of assets, charts with indicators. It seems nothing outstanding, but everything is there. Plus, the portal itself has a lot of information that is constantly updated. You can view the trading history for any asset, even for any pair.