PSTNET | VCC For Google Ads, Facebook Ads, TikTok Ads

Rate this topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • Verified Company

767832730_2EN.thumb.jpg.07fd15ed30f651a437e7b1a0a5560f4c.jpg

Need a free card with trusted BIN?

PST.NET, virtual payment card service, promotional campaign Β«Test at our expenseΒ»:

πŸ€‘ $0 for the first card!

πŸ€‘ 0% commission on the first deposit!

πŸ€‘ No documents required!

PST.NET cards are issued by US banks, have exclusive BINs and provide the best protection against risk payment.

First card at no cost and first deposit without commission (for any amount up to $500) are available for all new users.

Number of free cards is limited (1000), don’t be late for your free VCC!

• Like 1

• Verified Company

671065945_2EN.thumb.jpg.aa0f33e206da65b1957ebe4d5ba8684f.jpg

Don’t be late for your free virtual card!

β€œTest at our expense” promotional campaign by PST.NET is still on!

First card at no cost and first deposit without commission (for any amount up to $500) are available for all new users.

The number of cards is limited, so do not miss the opportunity to be one of 1000 users to get it!

• Verified Company

afflift.thumb.png.b62ea1f40c3b19238e91a6b3c9816ce3.png

Facebook Ads vs Affiliate Marketing. Who is winning?
BigTech giants like Meta, Google and TikTok collect huge amounts of information not only about their users, but also about those who are engaged in online advertising on their platforms. On the other hand, affiliate marketers are constantly discovering new ways to bypass compliance on the advertising platforms. The question arises, how affiliate marketers are able to continue their traffic activities, despite the capabilities of those corporations?
Β 
Experienced media buyers know that in order to pass verifications on main ad platforms, they need to carefully monitor their equipment, network connections and financial instruments. This is affiliate marketing checklist for the 2022/2023 season from PST.NET.
Β 
I. Account
In order to provide profitable and stable work on advertising platforms users should consistently demonstrate that they are real people, not bots or fake multi accounts. In other words, fresh profiles require special actions to normalize behavioral factors. Although no one can say for sure, many people think that there is a necessity of posting and adding as many friends as possible to simulate the actions of a real person. However, it's hard to argue with the fact that most of the users mostly consume content, not create it. Let's think about the logic of advertising verifications with the example of Facebook. Obviously, the social network collects tons of private information from multiple devices.
Β 
Experts claim Facebook is not interested only in a few personal details such as biological parameters of a user (weight, height, etc.), mother's maiden name, as well as a birthplace and state of health. First of all, the corporation is interested in financial data of its clients. By consuming miscellaneous content, users help Facebook to understand what they like and what they are ready to pay for. Corporation developed an AI for handling all the information received from accounts, discovering patterns and making decisions based on a graph theory. Facebook pays special attention to the structure of user's β€œcontact tree". Most likely, the phones linked to a new accounts might already be contained in database. Facebook gets that data directly from the users’ devices, when people allow access to their phone contacts for handy search of friends. In addition Facebook is able to detect more complex connections, for example, connection between people who are using the same Wi-Fi network, or are in the same location simultaneously.
Β 
Users with empty β€œcontact tree” looks very suspicious for Facebook Ads. Despite the actual value of various FB verification metrics remains unknown, it seems that boost of behavioral factors is only a preparatory stage on Facebook Ads.
Β 
II. Hardware & Software
Verification systems can track multiple software & hardware characteristics, so affiliate marketers should be very careful about their equipment. Let's use one example from real life to explain this part.
Β 
It is known that the most common surname in the world is Lee, and the most popular name is Mohammed, while the number of people called Mohammed Lee is not that big. The same is true with software and hardware specifications. Affiliate marketers should not chase a combination consisting of the most popular browsers, operating systems or computer builds. Artificial intelligence knows that cases when the most famous hardware and software parameters combined simultaneously are not as common. In order to attract less attention from verification algorithms, affiliate marketers often mask themselves as Apple users, because there are considerably less models of Apple computers than the number of Windows-based variations, so it will be easier to blend in with other users.
Β 
III. Network
One of critical tools that provides network security and stable process of media buying are proxies, which can be divided into three categories:
Β 
Datacenter Proxy
The cheapest and most affordable type of proxy, which has a serious drawback – everyone can see that the traffic comes from the particular data center. This significantly increases the risk of getting blocked on some sites even before the first visit. Datacenter Proxies are not suitable for affiliate marketing as they are immediately detected.
Β 
Mobile proxies
Mobile proxies provide users with cellular IP addresses. They are better suited for running traffic, because there is a chance to hide at the subnetwork level. When people connect to the same cell tower, they may have partially or completely identical IP addresses, but this does not trigger verification mechanisms – because situations with identical IP addresses are common in telecom technologies. The problem with mobile proxies is that when using them, users need to use the smartphones, since using the proxies of a popular mobile operator from a computer will seem fishy – just like in the Mohammed Lee case.
Β 
Residential proxies
Residential proxies are the rarest, most expensive type, but also the safest for affiliate marketing. The principle of network connection of those proxies are similar to Tor Browser – users access the network through a real remote device, with an IP address assigned by a local Internet provider. Nevertheless, such proxies have disadvantages too: from time to time, they can suddenly stop functioning. The reason may be in ordinary shutdowns of the "resident’s" computers. There are also so-called static resident proxies that allow users to save user specific residential IP addresses, but they are even more rare and expensive.
Β 
IV. Ad Behavior
User behavior in advertising accounts is also monitored by Facebook. In order to not get banned, affiliate marketers should not make any sudden changes. Here is a simple example. A media buyer finds a functional business model with a 500% ROI so he is very eager to upscale. He is ready to invest a six-figure budget into an ad campaign, however the system might flag such a big investment as an anomaly. In base case scenario it will label such behavior as fraudulent; most likely the newly registered ad account will be instantly banned.
Β 
There are several ways for media buyers to keep their ad accounts less suspicious. Media buyers usually start off with their personal Facebook accounts, but that usually leads to restrictions. The next step often becomes purchasing accounts online (brutes and logs).
Β 
Affiliate marketers often try to warm up their ad accounts to make it more trust-worthy. They are running traffic on their Fan Pages (innocent posts or pictures). On average they spend around $10-$100 on this process. Successful warming up of Fan Pages can be measured by achieving a billing threshold of $75 inside Facebook Ads Manager account. Warming up the account does not guarantee protection from getting banned, however experienced media buyers are confident this will significantly lower the probability. Subsequently, warmed up Facebook ad accounts guarantee higher spend limits from the start.
Β 
V. Payments
One of the key factors to succeed on advertising platforms is the quality of the payment solutions. The first thing media buyer should factor in when choosing a payment solution (VCC) is the quality of the BIN. You might ask what is a BIN? BIN – Bank Identification Number, it’s the first 6 digits on the card. With this code you can find all the necessary information: type of card (i.e. debit, credit, prepaid, etc), bank, country.
Β 
This information is crucial to better understand the type of accounts (in terms of geo and quality) affiliate marketer should run your traffic with. It’s a well known fact that cards from tier 1 countries usually perform better because of a higher level of trust from advertising platforms.
Β 
Platforms use different statistical data to evaluate a BIN. For example, what percentage of unpaid first bills is associated with the given BIN? Or how much aggressive advertising content is related to the particular BIN? The cleaner the BIN, the higher the probability of avoiding risk payments (restrictions due to untrustworthy payment solutions).
Β 
To avoid restrictions, media buyers have to be careful in choosing their card provider, because overused BINs will most likely get restricted on all major media platforms. Professional payment solution platforms rotate their BINs and also are constantly updating them.
Β 
Final Thoughts
It seems, all gray/black hat activity on the major advertising platforms can be easily stopped by a β€œpress of a button”, because they have all the necessary AI, machine learning and other Big Data capabilities. β€œThen why isn't this happening?”, – any reasonable person will ask.
Β 
It's all about the money, as always. Media buyers bring in huge profits to ad services due to willingness to overpay for traffic. Affiliate marketers use multiple accounts and run millions of dollars of traffic per day which significantly increases the price via auction. It is worth stating that as long as media buyers do not cross the β€œred line” by promoting overly β€œblack hat” ads, advertising platforms will continue to profit on β€œgray hat” media buyers. Nothing personal, just business.
Β 
We have been providing a payment solution to affiliate marketing companies worldwide, and here is what we have to say: today it has become quite simple to buy VCCs for media buying, but the question remains about their quality and overuse on a particular platform. Speaking from experience we have found that the only way for payment solutions to overcome the constantly changing algoringfm of media platforms is to have a large quantity of quality BINs from different banks and to constantly monitor their performance. That's the path we have chosen and we feel it will continue to benefit us as a platform and media buyers as clients.
Β 
PST.NET
Analytics Department
Β 

• Like 1

• Verified Company

@PSTnetΒ I have a question regarding your virtual credit cards.

Is it possible to use a virtual credit card, order a product, and then receive a refund on it? Basically, I plan to order a digital marketing course, but I'm not sure that I will keep it so the author promised he can refund the purchase in 30 days if I'm not happy with it.

Can I use a PST net card to order and receive a refund if needed?

• Verified Company
On 10/21/2022 at 6:46 PM, DailyMoneySaving said:

@PSTnetΒ I have a question regarding your virtual credit cards.

Is it possible to use a virtual credit card, order a product, and then receive a refund on it? Basically, I plan to order a digital marketing course, but I'm not sure that I will keep it so the author promised he can refund the purchase in 30 days if I'm not happy with it.

Can I use a PST net card to order and receive a refund if needed?

Β Hey! Yes, for such types of purchases our support asks for some refund confirmation (like message from the seller that your purchase was refunded), and you will receive the refund to PST card!

• Like 2

• Verified Company

738387040_photo_2022-10-2617_23_50.thumb.jpeg.156a536c76e31f2b33403cc992a57b38.jpeg

Got your own media buying team?

Virtual payment card service PST.NET is offering 50 free cards for you and your team!

Β 

Working solo?

Need a card to pay online?

PST.NET has a promo for all new clients: get your first card for free with no fee on your first deposit.

Β 

What is PST.NET?

😎 Exclusive BINs from US banks (20+)

😎 Low fees

😎 Instant deposits and withdrawals with crypto

The number of promo cards is limited.

Β 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Verified Company

218045408_Frame5en.thumb.png.b1917b7a62b3144cac68d0592eb649d0.png

PST.NET provides virtual payment cards (VCC) from US and European banks with instant deposit and withdrawal operations, now offers the best conditions on the market (literally).

Β 

πŸ’³ Up to 100 free cards for media buying teams – for testing

πŸ’³ $1 for additional cards – more than 25 BINs from 5 US & EU banks

πŸ’³ 2% card deposit fee – lowest on the market

Β 

Visa Platinum Credit cards, 3D-Secure and BIN quality monitoring system from PST.NET will provide unsurpassed level of protection against problems with financial verification on all advertising platforms.

Β 

Fill out the form to get 100 free cards @Ann_PST_Private

• 2 weeks later...
  • Verified Company
On 11/20/2022 at 3:41 AM, DailyMoneySaving said:

@PSTnet I would like a testing-free card. What should I do?

Hey! Here is the link to our promo campaign for affiliate teams:Β https://pst.net/private

There is a form to leave your contact details (Telegram or Skype) and our manager will contact you with more details!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Verified Company
6 hours ago, PSTnet said:

Hey! Here is the link to our promo campaign for affiliate teams:Β https://pst.net/private

There is a form to leave your contact details (Telegram or Skype) and our manager will contact you with more details!

Awesome. Thank you. Going to try it now

• 2 weeks later...
  • Verified Company

214414299_1500x700(3).thumb.png.62e619960ea751e04c8d2e98d3f06730.png

The best conditions on virtual cards market from PST.NET!

Premium cards (Visa Platinum Credit), 3D-Secure support and BIN quality monitoring system will help you easily make foreign purchases and pay for online advertising expenses.

We worked hard to provide you with the best conditions on the market – up to 100 free cards for the test, from $1 per card and from 2% top-up commission.

Virtual Payment Card Service PST.NET is a best option for teamwork – Master accounts can manage the team structure and the limits for each participant, as well as set up expense categories and download reports.

The best offer on the virtual card market is waiting for you!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Verified Company

375513432_teamen.jpeg.814b0ce8e239550a74a240a366b0232c.jpeg

πŸ‘₯ Working as a team? Meet tools for teamwork from PST.NET virtual card payment service!

Teamwork capabilities:

πŸ“Œ Employee management: invitation and suspension, role change

πŸ“Œ Setting spend limitsΒ 

πŸ“Œ Instant transfer of cards and funds between team accounts

πŸ“Œ Top-up request system

πŸ“Œ Transaction history for all participants, reports in CSV format

Soon: Spend forecast system

Soon: Setting allowed merchant categories

πŸ‘‘ To get the Master account status contact our customer care service

Β 

• 4 weeks later...
  • Verified Company
On 12/16/2022 at 6:05 AM, 1Shot1Opportunity said:

@PSTnet Can you please explain to me how I can use these cards? I'm new to affiliate marketing and I'm purchasing ads using my own credit card. Is this a bad practice?

Thank you

Hey! You can use our cards to pay on any advertising platform as well as in online stores etc. You can use your own credit card if that works for you, yet usually affiliates use more than one card and virtual cards are more convenient for such purposes than ordinary credit card. Again, there is nothing bad in using your own credit card, just practive and find what suits your needs best!Β πŸ˜ƒ

Affiliate Mythology, Part I. How to choose a virtual payment card in 2023?

Β 

In their professional activities, affiliate marketers often rely not only on their own experience but on market-established beliefs as well. It is often difficult to determine which of these beliefs are true and relevant, and which are trivial myths. Our guest experts will help us with separating the grains of truth from the husks of myths, and will share with us their thoughts on each such tenet. We will begin our delve into affiliate mythology with a very sensitive topic that became especially hot last year - we will talk about payment cards for affiliate marketing in 2023. Danya, co-founder of Grats Group, has recently published a very interesting article comparing popular virtual payment cardsΒ and today he’s gonna help us prove or bust some of the affiliate marketing myths about payments.

– Hey, Danya! Thanks for taking the time for a talk. Quick question: did you come across affiliate marketing myths about payments in your daily work?

– Hi! Thanks for having me πŸ™‚ My favorite one is "card trust depends on the balance" – this was from our trainee. He did not work with us already

– Why so? Are you sure it's a myth? πŸ™‚

– I don't know about the effect on a trust, but my mood definitely depends on the balance of my card

– Seriously, do you have a theory about where all these myths are coming from?

– It's pretty straightforward. Affiliate marketing is such a turbulent process with so many variables so people have to believe at least in some patterns.

– That sounds reasonable. Do you know any other myths about VCC?

– In my experience, all the myths about payment cards come down to one simple question: are the cards trustworthy? The funny part is that no one really elaborates on the meaning of "trusted payment cards" or even on the results that are expected from them.

– Word "trust" is on everyone's lips lately, so let's try to figure out the meaning together. Let me remind the format of our materials for our readers: we will ask our guests about the myths we have found and our guests will tell their thoughts and give their verdict: is it true or false. So, here we go.
Β 

Myth #1: There is no such thing as trusted payment cards, it all depends on the quality of the advertising accounts.
Β 

– It is easy to argue with this statement. Even general understanding of antifraud mechanisms on advertising platforms is enough to bust that myth. Analytics of bigtech giants like Facebook or Google are based on neural networks that constantly process huge amounts of data in search of correlations. Detected correlations are used both for advertising purposes (for targeting) and for banning unwanted users (political provocateurs, spammers and affiliate marketers, especially first-billers*). Ad platforms have access to all payment data of all users, so AI easily find similarities in BINs** associated with "unwanted" accounts. Soon after, trust of those BINs goes down, and the number of risk-payment bans increases. Even if a person ties a clean, brand new card (but with a blacklisted BIN) to an advertising account, advertising platforms quickly detect it, score and come up with the verdict: "you may be ready to pay us, but we don't want your money". Then restrictions are imposed on such an account. So for me (and for the people I trust), that statement is a myth.Β 

Β 

– So, if trusted payment cards exist, where to find them?

– Media buyers should follow one of two strategies in their search for trusted payment cards: to use either cards from major banks or cards with exclusive BINs. In the first case media buyers can cloak their activities behind a huge number of other bank clients, and in the second case stability is achieved by the absence of negative records for a rare BIN in the antifraud systems of advertising platforms.

Checking a BINs is a rule for all members in our team, because we strive to choose cards with high credit status, like Visa Infinite / Mastercard World Elite or Platinum cards. It’s possible that we have made up a myth for ourselves, but so far our experience shows that such cards work better. We check our cards and their BINs here, as guys from PST have made a great tool for that. In addition to the standard functionality of BIN checkers, they disclose information about the current performance of their BINs in real time (percentage of approved and declined transactions, average spend per card and billing thresholds).Β 

– I haven't heard about such features of BIN-checkers yet, so I'll check it out. Ok, let's move on and define the next myth as follows:

Myth #2: 3D-Secure support makes cards more resistant to bans and at the same time increases the possible spending limits.

– It is important to remember that there are services that are impossible to pay for without 3DS (for example, Hetzner servers). In such cases, the necessity of 3DS support is non-negotiable. But for Google Ads or Facebook Ads confirmation codes from SMS are purely optional. From my experience, this is more of a myth. There is practically no difference in spending limits between solutions with 3DS and without 3DS.

To get a virtual card with 3DS is a painful process on many payment services. Plus it may be hard to get 3DS confirmation codes from their support specialists. In some cases when such codes have to be obtained manually, setting up ad accounts can take so much time that it just becomes impractical. Although there are services that send confirmation codes via Telegram bot, such as the one here.

– Situation with 3DS makes more sense now, thank you. Next we have the myth about geo:Β 

Myth #3: Geo of a bank that issued payment card and ad account geo have to match for more trust.

– We use cards from US banks. When paired with US ad accounts our results were slightly better than with ad accounts from other countries – spending limit difference peaked at 15%. Yet we can’t be sure that this is not a statistical error. In this case, the main criteria for selecting any payment cards is often their cost, which directly affects the profitability of all affiliate activities. You can buy US FB accounts for $30, on average, and the price of good Vietnamese accounts is around $5.

Anyway, even a 15% increase in spending limits (which no one guarantees) does not justify the higher cost of cards from US banks. In short, I have no hard evidence, so I'll consider this statement a myth πŸ˜‚

– That's cool, one more myth is busted. Is there anything else to share about the mythology of virtual payment cards for affiliate marketing?

– Let’s bust the myth of the connection between card balance and card trust once and for all. Just for understanding: not a single acquiring service, not even giants like Google and Facebook, can ever get data on someone’s card balance, it just doesn’t work like that. Simply by the fact that financial data falls under the privacy policy, so it's a 100% myth. Surprisingly banks cannot even identify the real card holder, which is a definite plus for affiliate marketers. Otherwise, antifraud systems would work even more accurately and harshly. When entering payment info in facebook, our team always uses first and last names from social accounts. We assume this is our personal prejudice, but we take it as a digital cleanliness of some kind. Plus, if it doesn't take a lot of time from us and definitely doesn't hurt the outcome, I don't see the reason in not doing so.

– Agreed, I think traditions appear in any team sooner or later. By the way, can you share some payment insights with our readers?

– If we move away from mythology to practice, then every marketer always faces the need of optimisation – f.e. choosing the best service provider, including payment ones.

My team and I have learned a lot, so I guess we have a lot to share.

First of all, if we talk about the work of an affiliate marketing or media buying team (even a medium-sized one) we are talking about the necessity of constantly depositing turnover money into payment services' accounts. In the past year, we all have seen that even Tier-1 banks were involved in prosecutions, so what should we expect from payment solutions for affiliate marketing?

Obviously, there is always a risk, that’s why we don’t want to cooperate with β€œmessenger-only” payment services and ones without an official bank API. We know too well that the work of such services can stop at any time (hello, BankOff).Β 

Although bank API is not a panacea either, we choose only such services. The logic is simple, as each service has already paid $100-150k to Visa or Mastercard for the opportunity to work via API, so it drastically reduces the risk of scam. Earlier we tried to use several payment systems at once, but eventually we got tired of facing the same problems.Β 

Now we have come to the point where we choose one provider, but we do it thoroughly – we study the history, the dynamics of product development, the frequency of updates, and other objective indicators.

Second, we strongly recommend that you read ALL the terms and conditions of your payment vendor. Popular solution for additional monetization from such payment services is the trick with decline rate and FB transaction fees. Once we were tempted by good conditions, which in fact turned out to be much worse (the real commission was 12% instead of the declared 4%)

Third, the variability and quality of BINs. Everything is clear here: more BINs equals lower chances of getting payment bans.

And last but not least: interface usability and customer support’s time to react. It is always nice when the UI corresponds to current market standards, like banking apps we are used to. Yet any affiliate marketer will not care much about that, they just need not to get scammed.Β 

– Finally, can you list the recommended payment services for our readers?Β 

– Well, there's not much to list, really. If it weren’t for commissions, I would look at the authority of the payment service. One of the most respected ones on the market are Capitalist and MyBrocard, but in the end, all our needs were satisfied by PST.NET service (they also have a referral program, so I will not miss the opportunity to share my link). They are just dumping the market with their Private program, but to get there one needs to show at least $30k monthly spend. On the other hand they can provide users with the best terms on the market right now: 100 free cards for the test (then $1 for a card) and top-up commission starting from 2%.

– Great, the myths were busted and now we have your recommendations on payment cards for affiliate marketing, I hope our readers will be happy. Thanks again, you are welcome to join us in our new materials!

– Drop me a call, I’m interested to talk more on such topics myself πŸ™‚

See you around!
Β 

* First billers - not-so-nice guys, who’s business model is to pay the first small advertisement bill from Facebook and not compensate the following ones as FB allows post-factum payment.Β 

** BIN (Bank Identification Number) – first 6 digits of any payment card that can be used for getting various data about the payment card. BIN-checkers are websites where users can get a lot of information by entering the BIN:

• Payment system: Visa, Mastercard, МИР, UnionPay and more

• Card type: debit, credit, classic, gold, platinum, etc

• Issuing bank and country of registration and more

How Are Services Taking Over the Affiliate Market? Case Study: 500%+ In 3 Months

How to describe affiliate marketing in 2023? It seems that for the majority of people that phrase immediately brings images of a gold rush. Yet instead of gold mines now we have social networks and advertising platforms, and instead of gold miners we have the same kind of risky fortune seekers, who want to avoid the harsh fate of a lifetime working in a dusty factory. Another thing that makes modern affiliate marketing akin to gold mining is the booming industry of "shovel salesmen" (we're talking about services for affiliate marketers). So, today we're going to talk about one such service.

If you still haven't heard about PST.NET, then you're either not into affiliate marketing or you're not reading news from the industry (how do you work then?).

"PST provides media buyers with trusted virtual payment cards from US and European banks", – that phrase is learned by almost every media buyer because new materials about the service are constantly in the news. Service's audience grows every month in geometric progression, here is traffic data on www.pst.net for the last 5 months from SimilarWeb.

mgAMqkJvVd-P9eIhbzOkM2nB2LHG6pRNs2aG9avi6Gwt8hLiN5M5Bmi6eDXvu7Ts2sAXW1ldbPPV-06fcC7JZ2M0sluI8w7zxjsaB_-lIDfbkYY643FvzKIu_IRDT3ZOC2esabRhPOqUDvIB6fUVOQGHPT9OM_hJ5SjrmZl67RlwLMT2ufF6MRoac5Fd7g

Taking into account long visit duration and low bounce rate, we can conclude that PST.NET is being used by more and more affiliate marketers. Naturally, market capacity of payment solutions for affiliate marketing is limited, while none of the other payment services not only shows no growth – all of them are noticeably losing their audience. It is not difficult to guess where this audience flows to.Β 

Question arises – are frequent publications in the media able to be the sole reason for such an explosive growth of the service's popularity? Obviously not.Β 

Then another question is waiting to be answered – what is the reason for such attention? Most likely, it can be explained by conditions and features offered by the service.Β 

Let's satisfy our hunger for research and answer the main question – what is hidden under the hood of increasing popularity of affiliate marketing payment services?

Let's take a look at the main page of PST: the ticker immediately focuses our attention on services that can be paid for by virtual crypto cards from PST: Facebook Ads, Google Ads, Instagram Ads, Tiktok Ads, Microsoft Ads – those VCCs are clearly designed to pay for all kinds of digital advertising (although such services as DigitalOcean, Miro and Canva are also mentioned there).

OZRPvMCkGmDaEpRT8udtYS3zByPABhK96pWNWKk3XhWI6CKqfUQONpC6FKczJyEfWUHPUVym2Tq-WT4FS1gJCwDZ9cKKjvD9Q2L1rQIDaiQmqYCrZxakB0Qxjq_gGGxChh_BRFwDSu8XRL60sUEldQzlCnnOn_Bs9gmU343ZvvYqQ0c_jHFP8tVCEVg8oQ

This is not the first time we hear the words "best virtual cards", so let's get closer to the specifics. Users can get their first virtual card in about 5 minutes (taking into account registration and depositing via USDT), so there is already one strong advantage over competitors. It is important that to issue the first card there is no need for any documents (in other words PST provides crypto cards without KYC), although in that case card deposit is limited to $500, but that is quite enough for the test.

74lDb6BbM1KgJQoX3Ue_gf13s6vy7w5OyEK4RsGcXORXq6LQYxvnJbnqEjTSs0DE99Koi9av5RpralliVX1Z85yGpLbOCs0AAZwo4Ztt9uOIdrGs1wNHF41oIMH77Dq9QyF79K6z2rPUEqTurXPUFgoyGl7EZ-4EsXBuKA7-mSTyBV1oPfBn_Fs_b3ZCmQ

What's important: there is an opportunity to deposit not only with a crypto (USDT, BTC) but also with Visa & Mastercard cards, as well as with bank transfers (Swift, SEPA).Β 

There is an automatic withdrawal, but withdrawal amount must exceed $500. Deposits and withdrawals are made instantly, without involving customer support.

There are 6 types of cards available for different purposes (advertising, online shopping, etc) and there are cards with 3D-Secure support (SMS confirmation codes that will appear in a personal account and Telegram-bot). There are no limits on the number of cards or spends.

There is a popup window on the homepage that promises the opportunity to get 100 free cards for a test, a very low price on all additional cards ($1), and a top-up fee of only 2%. Click on that popup and enroll into PST Private – it's a special program for affiliate marketing teams and users with high turnover (from $30k per month), who are offered such attractive conditions.

WY9X0_t-_kj1xsjQTbPwUB-TLP7Y8xVcOmpLYl7e7wi6jxahPIB1Ne1xLw8tfGSGLM6dXnV-OzDAW7nUpaVKreiChjcSqXWK57S_5QEhHa5v1sWw7jBtu8guhxwpIgiuoPlUnidraOL6lPpGDVscf3AXCfM5U1G1-c6w-6S2KL1hXCh8b4I95Ul3teUrOQ

On the landing page it is mentioned that Visa Platinum Credit cards are offered for PST Private members (that’s cool πŸ‘), and at the end of the page users can leave their contacts (Telegram or Skype) to join the program.

What about teamwork? PST service offers advanced functionality for teamwork, and users can get acquainted with those features after getting a Master Account status (to get that status users need to contact the support team).

LApAdvf_oisGxqqjJS4bIbYL2ECaFVdjAnLlpUkbA4EntKJgcSwjWzmFj3Qhyd7_U-Jo2wUzlQhC3IcoIrqM8zOLkVtw-waJI3OTdty9NWQm0L7i9LLQp2t2UfGgJ8KaoQfkdSX98xJ164JJY-JznEgNKpKqTHupRMNT4L3PpC5pJVXVnU4kCx79EQKnQQ

The following features are available to the Master account:

• Inviting and dismissing team members, managing their roles

• Setting team members’ limits

• Instant cards and funds transfers between members' accounts

• Top-up request system (team members send top-up request to Master account, then Master account can approve transfers in one click)

• Transaction history of all members and operations, reports can be downloaded in CSV format

Among the interesting features of the service we can also note its own BIN checker, which not only allows users to check the information on BIN (BIN can tell various info about payment cards) but shows real-time statistics on the performance of virtual cards from PST (that’s real innovation right there). Service discloses information about the percentage of approved/rejected transactions for specific BINs, average spend on cards with those BINs and the statistics on billing thresholds.

M5lVaSt7n4IhV-0T704gBacICdbgKMWDyo_JeUtc0ndHFJQvgHJQTDr_QbBcoPMEGwMkXIJnRL57Bmh5PkF0vxtaGaMnBXiK-0d3Jr0Y5nOj5L7wKP9SfMeSCeyKLf_FZa6HqfaT3Er0WVjm3E7-1GALuzZOSz4sHETTKsVNfimMUvGq3HEwT9TTYMsy9A

In addition to the web version, PST has a mobile application too (only for Android so far, iOS version is in beta testing). Mobile app copies all the functions of the web version, but in a more smartphone-friendly format.

20PaNvCnDf9eFskvp-UF4fDVpMNzf1-KCJe0h3mDli2ydpXoAM9Bty7T5FY4U8Vxu3nX9Kl7sTtqbvGVtHo8qxG7XeaqLDI749SMq3dvpIO_dIFzvqrBpVj9HhTALyhgzxWf3LJzd7me3ouNrs95zegUoX21TmoGXWg9snTRCeBnQY03uK9c2pMUFWIMxg

Overall, after a personal acquaintance here are what we can say about the reasons for the popularity of this virtual payment card service:

• Simple and fast registration (easy to try)

• Terms beyond competition (they give 100 cards for free in case of big spends, $1 per card, and top-up fee just 2%)

• Multiple deposit methods (crypto, cards, bank transfers)

• Instant withdrawals (no need to contact support)

• 3DS support (transaction confirmation codes)

• BIN checker to track the status and performance of BINs

• There is a mobile app

Has PST succeeded in creating a new industry standard for virtual cards for affiliate marketing in 2023? As always, it's up to professionals to answer that question for themselves.

• Like 1

As an affiliate for PST.net, I would like to express my strong endorsement for this platform. PST.net is an innovative and comprehensive project management and task automation tool designed for modern businesses and individuals. Whether you are a small business owner, a freelance professional, or a team leader, PST.net has something to offer you.

From its intuitive and user-friendly interface to its advanced features such as time tracking, task prioritization, and collaboration tools, PST.net provides a seamless solution for managing your workflow. I particularly appreciate the ability to integrate with various other tools and platforms, allowing me to streamline my workflow and reduce manual data entry.

In terms of audience size and profile, PST.net caters to a wide range of users, from novice to seasoned professionals. With its comprehensive knowledge base and helpful support team, even junior members can quickly become proficient in using the platform. Senior members, on the other hand, will appreciate the platform's advanced features and versatility, allowing them to take their workflow management to the next level.

I highly recommend PST.net to anyone looking to streamline their workflow and increase their productivity. And don't forget to use my affiliate link for exclusive discounts and benefits: https://pst.net/?hash=392b5a90eafae6457b92e4c4275fabef

Overall, PST.net is a must-have tool for anyone looking to maximize their productivity and streamline their workflow. Try it today and experience the difference!

• Like 2

• MrD changed the title to PST.net

dashboard-ui.webp.3c59f15cc3fa9ec84590749890fb8e71.webpDetails of the Unlimited Spend Virtual Dollar Card:πŸ‘‡

Β 

A Virtual Dollar Card for payment for Facebook ad, Instagram ad, Google ad, TikTok ad, Microsoft ad, Canva, Digital Ocean, Miro and all other international sites.

Β 

Fund with cryptocurrency, regular Mastercard and Visa card, Skrill, Payer, Advance Cash, Perfect money, Wise, Wire transfer and more payment options.

Β 

UNLIMITED SPEND. Spend any amount you like. No limits to what you can spend. NOT $20 per month CBN limit. Unlimited Spend.

Β 

Card cost = only $1.

Β 

2% for card funding.

Β 

0% to withdraw money from your card to your account.

Β 

No hidden fees.

Β 

Get 50% Cashback for your first card

Β 

Instant automated delivery of card after purchase.

Β 

Refer and Earn 50% of card purchase and 10% of every card funding.

Β 

.... and so much moreΒ 

Β 

Β 

Β 

To get the card for all your international purchases, register absolutely free at https://pst.net/?hash=7b3ff91d4cd030c0791a29b4eb43b7a3

Β 

Β 

Β 

WelcomeΒ 

• Like 1