105+ Niche Websites & Blog Income Reports [Research]

MrD

• Root Admin

In the following 100+ websites and blog income reports roundup, I analyze how bloggers and website owners make money with their websites.

I grouped these 100+ blogs in 10 niches, and for each blog, you can see the yearly income, estimated traffic, main topics, and monetization methods.

I recommend you check this list and read in detail the income reports, as they are full of more information on what works and what doesn’t for these bloggers. You will be able to find out how much money bloggers make, what monetization methods they should use, what topics you should focus on, etc.

This has resulted in a fantastic collection of inspiration for aspiring bloggers and niche website owners.

For each blog and niche website, I’ve listed the topics that bloggers focus on writing and what the website made according to the last public income report. Each public income report was linked so you can go through it and see precisely the figures the bloggers share. For some, I’ve estimated how much the website will make in 2022, considering the traffic and the monetization methods. Also, I’ve added the estimated monthly traffic according to Semrush and the main monetization methods the bloggers are using.

https://monetize.info/blog-income-reports/