Coinzh - Hong Kong-based cryptocurrency exchange launches in Europe

Rate this topic

Guest Jimmytimmy

Of course coinzh is a good exchange but any exchange should be checked by you personally. Before sending money somewhere always check this exchange yourself. Even despite the fact that the coinzh is already registered on the coinmarketcap and has a large number of good reviews

Guest Iusanamond

This is one of the best centralized exchanges in the entire cryptocurrency market. Deposits in both cryptocurrency and fiat work perfectly here. The deposit is made in a few clicks and within a couple of minutes your funds will be credited to your account.

Guest Helemer
On 11/2/2022 at 3:18 PM, Iombert said:

I can see that coinzh has really built a great reputation for itself because it's been a bear market for a year now and coinzh is just picking up steam. At the same time, I personally know at least 3 exchanges that have already closed. They cannot survive in a bear market. So here I am calm!

I remember that in 2018 a lot of exchanges also closed and only a few were able to survive the crypto winter. It seems to be a reliable exchange I still withdraw my cryptocurrency to a cold wallet. I am glad that the payments are very fast and I am calm.

Guest Ncioushau

Excellent security system

full confidentiality

high liquidity

fast support

easy deposits

instant payouts

support for most blockchains

And this is only a small part of the reasons why I trade on coinzh

Guest Ranetang

Coinzh exchange is one of the best crypto exchanges in my opinion . It is very easy for any beginner to open an account and start trading here. There is also an opportunity to earn if you go to the reward center section

Exchanges like coinzh solve the problems of all people who want to buy bitcoin. Coinzh accepts clients from any country in the world and does not restrict anyone. They have a huge selection of payment systems and deposit options. I just go to the coinzh replenish my balance and buy any crypto

Guest Zoieaniel

Coinzh makes high-quality and cool updates for its clients and thereby improves the convenience of trading, easy of use, reliability and protection. That's why people go to trade on coinzh. By their actions, they show us that it is safe and secure with them.

I trade on coinzh only on the spot market. Margin trading can be very profitable but I don't advise players or beginners to trade on margin. You can lose all your capital very quickly

Guest Elacyakoda

There are low commissions for the withdrawal of token bat, zcash, ziliqua. Other exchanges have higher fees for these tokens. I always trade on different exchanges and look for advantages for myself

Guest Brienaton

I've only been using coinzh for a couple of months but signed up back in 2020. In 2020 I did not start trading on it because the exchange is new and I was afraid, so I decided to trade on the well-known exchange. But for various reasons, I had to look for other exchanges and then I remembered the dagger. Great exchange and I trade here with pleasure

Guest Theoral

It is hardly possible to find better arguments than those already listed. For interesting and successful trading, good volumes that are present on the coinzh are very important. You can look at CoinMarketcap or Tradingview specifically for this pair - bitcoin / dollar and see which exchanges are traded on and draw a conclusion for yourself.

Guest Marinoralind

the global question in crypto is where and on which exchange there are guarantees that your funds will not be stolen , this exchange shows that it can be trusted , there is a lot of information about the exchange , a lot of traders who confirm payments from the exchange , so I will also start trading here .

Guest Janaell

On 11/24/2022 at 8:38 PM, Marinoralind said:

the global question in crypto is where and on which exchange there are guarantees that your funds will not be stolen , this exchange shows that it can be trusted , there is a lot of information about the exchange , a lot of traders who confirm payments from the exchange , so I will also start trading here .

You're right! Lately this is the most important question! You should ask yourself before you start trading on the crypto exchange. You can make a very big profit but what's the point if all your money is just taken by a scam exchange!

Guest Jensonder

Today having research the exchange well from all sides, I think that it will really go to the top. Provided: how the exchange team behaves. But it will be difficult for them because now there is a lot of competition.

Guest Yardley

No one argues coinzh is a very cool exchange, there are good volumes, a lot of promotions, a commission on an average exchange. I also use it coinzh. all the functions on the exchange that are presented work and the exchange is really quite convenient for trading. For me, the most important point is that there is no verification

Guest Yinavisoniq

A huge advantage of trading on coinzh is that it cannot freeze an account like other exchanges. I have people complaining about account freezes on many exchanges! So I like coinzh , kyc is not needed and the account is not at risk