Coinzh - Hong Kong-based cryptocurrency exchange launches in Europe

Rate this topic

Guest Velaidex
On 10/27/2022 at 7:10 PM, Zitoniam said:

Good exchange and I've been using it for 2 years and I'm happy with everything. Cryptocurrency is the best market in the world and we can make good money in this market, but we just need to buy the top 30 coins and keep them for a long time. Here are all the tokens I need

Yes, now is the best time to get rich in 2-3 years. I am also now byiing altcoins in order to wait for the bull market later. Coinzh has great prices and low commissions for spot purchases

Guest Reddyan

In my opinion coinzh withdrawals are the best! they are processed quickly, with a very low withdrawal percentage and are very beneficial for users. It inspires great confidence when your cryptocurrency arrives in your wallet in a few minutes.

Guest Ertyank

One of the differences can be seen in the low commission rates on the exchanges, averaging 0.01% depending on the currency you decide to exchange, buy or sell, it is good to note that the speed of transactions is excellent!

Guest Omerylan
13 hours ago, Reddyan said:

In my opinion coinzh withdrawals are the best! they are processed quickly, with a very low withdrawal percentage and are very beneficial for users. It inspires great confidence when your cryptocurrency arrives in your wallet in a few minutes.

Indeed the coinzh platform is great. but the most important thing about the conversion speed is the high level of security as it is the only platform that has not yet been hacked and this indicates the hard work that is done by those in charge of it

Guest Perieldem

I left exchanges like kucoin and huobi a long time ago. There are many reasons for this. Coinzh is very safe. In addition, transaction fees are low. There are also options to earn extra money in coinzh. That's why koinzh is the best overall.

Guest Barunal

It's so great that the exchange is now based in London and now I can expect the exchange to maintain standard and fair practices because these are the countries that usually fight to ensure that their citizens are not fraud!

Guest Farunaavan

Good exchange! Given all their claims, they have a very strong strategy and foundation. It can be seen that the team is not chasing profit, but doing everything for their clients. Create a lot of promotions. And you can see what they have achieved in these 3 years.

Guest Vorianned

Most beginners get stuck looking for a platform that can answer all their trading and investment questions, so look no further, a coinzh exchange is exactly what you need to get started as a beginner...

Guest Jeredeli
20 hours ago, Barunal said:

It's so great that the exchange is now based in London and now I can expect the exchange to maintain standard and fair practices because these are the countries that usually fight to ensure that their citizens are not fraud!

Of course, it's great not every exchange will be able to get a license in England. But still, do not keep money on the exchange. Because even if you are protected by law, this does not mean that you will immediately return the stolen goods. Look at mtgox traders, they have been waiting for 8 years for their bitcoins to be returned to them.

Guest Hiassinc
On 11/13/2022 at 9:43 PM, Perieldem said:

I left exchanges like kucoin and huobi a long time ago. There are many reasons for this. Coinzh is very safe. In addition, transaction fees are low. There are also options to earn extra money in coinzh. That's why koinzh is the best overall.

I would also like to quit such exchanges as you write and a few more. But for an active trader who has a lot of trade ideas, this will not work. I am now registered and trading simultaneously on 6 exchanges. I won’t be able to trade on one coinzh because there is no whole variety of altcoins there

Guest Otonanson

I am an ordinary person who does not deal with politics! But for the fact that I live in this country, I was forbidden to trade on almost all exchanges! I have been trading on coinzh for 5 months now and no one requires my documents and they have never restricted my trading

Guest Dalialo

I returned to coinzh recently after seeing that the commissions here were much lower than a year ago. Then I did not stay to trade here because of the high commissions. Now it is much more profitable here than on many other exchanges.

I have a good opinion about the coinzh crypto exchange. I really appreciate their safety! They are very protective of their users! I can configure all levels of protection on my account! SMS and email confirmation! 2fa verification! And even a trading password! So my crypto is completely safe!

Guest Colanzer

I follow many exchanges and I can say for sure that the coinzh exchange is ahead of all other exchanges in growth. It is very easy to understand it, but at the same time its functionality is amazing. It is suitable for both beginners and professionals

Guest Twylanitz

When I started trading on coinzh I was attracted by the fact that I am free here. They don't care what I have or where I got it from. It’s good for them that I have a cryptocurrency and I trade on their exchange and they are happy with me. For 11 month I have withdrawn different amounts many times and I have not been asked a single question. I appreciate it because I know that on other exchanges you can be asked for your documents at any time.

Guest Hayldic

Are you going to add p2p trading to the site in the future . I trade on coinzh , but then I still have to withdraw my USDT to Binance in order to sell them on p2p trading there . I would really like you to also make p2p and I don't have to use other exchanges .

Guest Selanit

There are a lot of good reviews and comments about coinzh. It's not that hard to find them online. I already have a lot of experience with this exchange and I can safely recommend you start trading on coinzh!!!

Guest Xenoamade
On 11/12/2022 at 5:24 PM, Olannan said:

Each crypto exchange has one or another advantage over the other. That coinzh offers such great bonuses for their customers is an added bonus!

Coinzh bonuses are just a topic for another discussion. I have never seen on any exchange that there were such generous bonuses and they could be obtained so easily. First they gave me 10 usdt for registering and then I was able to get another 10 usdt for being active on twitter and telegram

Guest Gimbaldan

They started their journey with hong kong as well as Binance. I suggest that coinzh is a Binance project to be a visible competitor in the market, but in fact to be a monopolist. We all see that everything is going to monopoly.