Coinzh - Hong Kong-based cryptocurrency exchange launches in Europe

Rate this topic

Guest Coderic

Coinzh is a really great cryptocurrency exchange, they offer a page on their exchange to give away free bonuses to people who just want to start trading. When I first got into cryptocurrencies, I took advantage of these generous bonuses to increase my small deposit.

Guest Iombert

I can see that coinzh has really built a great reputation for itself because it's been a bear market for a year now and coinzh is just picking up steam. At the same time, I personally know at least 3 exchanges that have already closed. They cannot survive in a bear market. So here I am calm!

Guest Richole
On 10/24/2022 at 11:31 PM, Zanaeddan said:

It's a good exchange and we don't need any KYC verification like other exchange and easy to use the only problems is the exchange don't have a high trading volume.

Only for some pairs that are not so popular there is no large volume! For all the rest, the volume and liquidity are very large; they are enough to process any order!

Guest Bingtonel

6 months ago I made several exchanges for coinage, then somehow forgot about it. Now I decided to participate in their competition and returned to the exchange again. I see the exchange has changed in 6 months! There are more trading pairs, and the design has improved significantly.

Guest Korberton

An excellent exchange that has everything you need for full-fledged trading, for example:
Low fees
Many different altcoins
Quick transfers
Convenient interface
Quick Support
Strong burglary protection
No mandatory KYC

Guest Ueenanan

It is very convenient to trade through a computer or tablet! But here it is quite inconvenient to trade through the phone, especially through mine. My smartphone is a bit old and it doesn't display well. We need a good google market app.

Guest Gaiusep

Coizh is making an upgrade means they are trying to give some more to us. Although all exchange do that but now it is suppose to impose the new Lightning Network thing. If it happens hope it will be very great to the users. As the time matters a lot. 

Guest Bahamit
On 11/2/2022 at 11:23 AM, Coderic said:

Coinzh is a really great cryptocurrency exchange, they offer a page on their exchange to give away free bonuses to people who just want to start trading. When I first got into cryptocurrencies, I took advantage of these generous bonuses to increase my small deposit.

They helped me too. This makes a great advertisement for the exchange because anyone likes bonuses and wants to register here in order to earn money also through bonuses. We need to appreciate that the exchange gives us such a chance to earn such generous bonuses. I hope when the exchange enters the top 5 crypto exchanges, then they will continue to distribute bonuses.

Guest Jaceyahton

Coinj is a good exchange for me. When I first started trading bitcoin and altcoins, I made my first deposit on Coinzh. Even if I have a crypt on another exchange, I withdraw my crypt on Coinzh. I also have a lot of altcoins on Coinzh.

The coinzh has very great prospects and now they can recruit a lot of traders because they are open to all countries and do not block countries that are under sanctions.

Coinzh was one of my first exchanges and I always had a positive experience so I came and supported the exchange. I don't know who is behind this, and if it's a different team, I hope they bring some new technology to the site because it hasn't been improved in a while.

On 11/4/2022 at 1:50 PM, Bahamit said:

They helped me too. This makes a great advertisement for the exchange because anyone likes bonuses and wants to register here in order to earn money also through bonuses. We need to appreciate that the exchange gives us such a chance to earn such generous bonuses. I hope when the exchange enters the top 5 crypto exchanges, then they will continue to distribute bonuses.

I'm sorry, but I think you're hoping in vain. Usually such bonuses are issued by exchanges that have not yet gained so much popularity. After all, think for yourself if they have 2 million users, how they can distribute such generous bonuses to everyone. And this is fair because we start trading on a new exchange and take risks, and for this the exchange rewards us with its bonuses.

The competition for reviews from the exchange turned out to be quite popular. Already left a lot of comments. It won't be easy to win. I can only say good things about coinzh. It never let me down, there were no freezes and problems with the withdrawal, everything was always very fast. If you need a reliable exchange with low commissions and fast withdrawals, then register.

Guest Melcotti

Now fake exchanges on the Internet are widespread and people should do a good job of looking for an exchange before investing their money in it. You have to be very careful!!! Even exchanges that were once good and famous have been scammed or shut down, like Cryptopia and Idax. Coinzh Exchange is a truly reliable exchange that has proven its honesty over time!

Guest Nesterr

If you are serious about reaching top 10 exchanges, then you need to recruit more support agent! Because waiting for a support agent for 10 minutes is a very long time.

Guest Lizannarahm

In my opinion for coinzh, adding national currencies to exchanges makes them more popular and widespread around the world, and also makes it much easier to exchange cryptocurrencies, since you can directly convert cryptocurrencies to national currency and vice versa.

Guest Ukasiah

Yes, this is really a very good exchange Coinzh is an old exchange and it has a lot of good features, although some people find its interface difficult to use but I think you will get used to this interface, it will become easy

Guest Hagopanc

Coinzh is one of the most trusted exchanges and is very well known. Gaining trust in this world full of scammers is not easy, so it is very good to register on such a reliable exchange. He provides many good services...