Coinzh - Hong Kong-based cryptocurrency exchange launches in Europe

Rate this topic

ou4KTAv.png

For many newcomers, the crypto market starts with Bitcoin. As experience grows, they become more and more focused on the rest of the pack – altcoins. Coinzh, a global cryptocurrency exchange with roots in Hong Kong, is where your journey of discovering them may well begin. 

The exchange was founded in March 2020 and is now headquartered in London. It enables trading over 100 cryptocurrencies, big and small, which makes it one of the most comprehensive exchanges in the world. But it’s not only about the wide range of cryptos available for trading, but also about the ways of making the trades. 

In addition to common order types like limit and market orders, the platform supports more advanced order types such as batch orders and conditional orders (for example, Post Only, Stop Loss & Take Profit, One Cancels Other). With these, you can devise and fine-tune your trading strategies, no matter how simple or sophisticated they might be. 

Algorithmic traders will enjoy the fast and efficient API that Coinzh supplies. Now you can build your own trading bots and take advantage of arbitrage opportunities that the crypto market offers in abundance. 

The platform charges one of the lowest trading fees among cryptocurrency exchanges. Deposits are free of charge, and you only pay the minimal withdrawal fee (also one of the lowest across the board) or no withdrawal fee at all (depends on a cryptocurrency).

Modern exchanges can be way too complex and confusing, with lots of elements and options that can easily get in the way. Coinzh features a polished and clear interface that streamlines and improves user experience. Whether you are an inexperienced user or a veteran trader, you will remain focused on your trades and not on how to make them.

The lack of security can instantly make all the benefits and advantages of an exchange worthless. That’s why Coinzh places special emphasis on offering industry-grade security. To protect your account, you can whitelist withdrawal addresses, enable 2FA, turn on SMS and email confirmations. 

And should you run into any problems or just happen to have questions, the multilingual help desk is available 24/7 to help you out.        

Come try it out and see what Coinzh has to offer!

Business Contacts: [email protected]
Support Center: [email protected]

• 1 month later...
Guest Pheustonys

In fact, the coinzh exchange is very sympathetic to me, as it very quickly made itself known to the whole world in a short time. Very interesting to see how it develops!

Guest Helenani

Coinzh exchange is one of the biggest exchange site which is populer in the crypto world within short time. It ia the most promising exchange site in the world.This exchange site is loyal with their customers.The trade volume of this exchange site also high.

Best wishes to Coinzh exchange site..

Guest Tephraitlyn
23 hours ago, Dleigitesse said:

I am a new member of coinzh and my first experience is positive, it is a good exchanger with many features. I think this is a good option for cryptocurrency exchange. I am a new user, and if you are too, then this exchange is perfect for you

Simply because you are new, you are in the right place because Coinzh is the right place for beginners because its shape is very simple and easy to use as it provides many ways to profit and build capital.

Guest Zitoniam

Good exchange and I've been using it for 2 years and I'm happy with everything. Cryptocurrency is the best market in the world and we can make good money in this market, but we just need to buy the top 30 coins and keep them for a long time. Here are all the tokens I need

On 10/23/2022 at 12:21 PM, Pheustonys said:

In fact, the coinzh exchange is very sympathetic to me, as it very quickly made itself known to the whole world in a short time. Very interesting to see how it develops!

So she has very good investors. Without investor money, exchanges don't grow as fast. It's good when large funds invest. You can be calm and easy to trade.

On 10/27/2022 at 7:10 PM, Zitoniam said:

Good exchange and I've been using it for 2 years and I'm happy with everything. Cryptocurrency is the best market in the world and we can make good money in this market, but we just need to buy the top 30 coins and keep them for a long time. Here are all the tokens I need

And I would like to see more than 30 coins on the exchange. The exchange is very convenient, but it is inconvenient that many other tokens need to be traded on other exchanges. So I hope team to solve the problem.

Guest Julineya

I learned about coinzh from my friend, he has been here for a long time and recommended it to me. It's really easy for beginners to figure it out. Everything is very clear, and there are also low commissions and a quick withdrawal of crypto.

Guest abramrandall46

The platform has no restrictions like kyc or regional restrictions so that is why it is loved by everyone & it truely represents the crypto community as it is anonymous & is not controlled by any national or international authority as other platforms are likely to be governed under the regulations by the government.

On 10/23/2022 at 6:41 PM, Dleigitesse said:

I am a new member of coinzh and my first experience is positive, it is a good exchanger with many features. I think this is a good option for cryptocurrency exchange. I am a new user, and if you are too, then this exchange is perfect for you

As a beginner, this exchange also suits me perfectly. The trading interface is very friendly. On many exchanges it is impossible to understand anything. Where to click to buy or sell, how to set the price as if I were a professional. And here everything is easy and clear.

I've been used them for a long time and have not facing any problems with them since they don't need to you to upload document in order to verification method which is great crypto should be in that way I'm so tired with the other exchanges which need me to upload my document, hoping it will success and long last.

Guest Jolanahir

I want to say a huge thank you to the support service, namely the operator Jane. I lost my smartphone and didn't have access to 2fa. Jane was constantly in touch with me and did everything possible so that we could solve this problem. As a result, I confirmed that I was the owner of the account, passed all the checks and was able to access my crypto. Great exchange with a great team!

On 10/28/2022 at 6:41 PM, Ndyankaa said:

So she has very good investors. Without investor money, exchanges don't grow as fast. It's good when large funds invest. You can be calm and easy to trade.

Yes, investors here are really serious. And there are rumors that the main investor is Binance, which is nurturing new exchanges to create a chain of competitors and expand its influence both in asia and in europe.

Guest Waylind
On 10/30/2022 at 11:26 AM, abramrandall46 said:

The platform has no restrictions like kyc or regional restrictions so that is why it is loved by everyone & it truely represents the crypto community as it is anonymous & is not controlled by any national or international authority as other platforms are likely to be governed under the regulations by the government.

You mentioned some extra ordinary features of Coinzh that are so great and so important from others. Especially it's awesome to trade because it's so easy about trades. I think the coinzh has potentiality to become great in the world.

The exchange is becoming more popular every day. I have been trading here for 6 months, I came to the market when bears already ruled it. I came because I learned from friends. Never heard of this exchange again. But now quite often I stumble upon advertising coinzh. So it is clear that development is underway and the exchange is preparing for the next bullrun.

Guest Ganettan

Sometimes I meet negativity about coinzh, but it is absolutely unfounded and without evidence! I am sure that this is just black advertising from competitors! Although I have no complaints about the exchange, they are all right. Here voluntary verification, fast payments, good support.

Guest Mattieves
3 hours ago, Ganettan said:

Sometimes I meet negativity about coinzh, but it is absolutely unfounded and without evidence! I am sure that this is just black advertising from competitors! Although I have no complaints about the exchange, they are all right. Here voluntary verification, fast payments, good support.

This is not surprising and is very easy to explain. you can find very bad comments about many exchanges. If you believe all these comments, then you cannot trade on any exchange. People write these comments for money. This is a very big business and exchanges compete with each other for customers. So don't believe all the comments until you try it yourself. This is probably why coinzh made this tournament based on reviews so that the users themselves would be interested in leaving a review.

Guest Xavitty

I would like the developers to think about creating a staking section. Sometimes tokens lie idle for a very long time and I would like them not only to lie, but to make a profit. The bear market can be very long and all this time it would be good to receive even a small profit on your deposit.