I am a freelancer and I am interested in the opinion of experienced people

Rate this topic

4 hours ago, Cultine said:

Any of the financial markets requires time, knowledge, and hard work to yield profits. You cannot expect to make money by doing nothing. Also, do not listen to people or companies you meet here blindly. Do proper research and only then move forward.

That's what I was going to do, before I invest my money I first do a thorough research on the Internet about the company

4 hours ago, Cultine said:

Any of the financial markets requires time, knowledge, and hard work to yield profits. You cannot expect to make money by doing nothing. Also, do not listen to people or companies you meet here blindly. Do proper research and only then move forward.

When I first asked myself the question, "How can I make money online? I began to study various forums, and many people were talking about cryptocurrency and investments. At that time, unfortunately, I believed in the cryptocurrency market and lost about 2 thousand dollars on false data. Well, the cryptocurrency market was too volatile and I just got to a point where I started moving in that direction, then I switched my attention to the private equity market and stock trading. But eventually I stopped and for the last few years I've been exclusively involved in private equity. Panjang Refined Coal was not at the top of my list of companies I was considering for myself as potential companies for future investment. But unfortunately, it wasn't the first, as I said earlier. There were several other companies in which I lost my money. But, this company gave me confidence in my future, I started with their referral system, because I did not want to risk much, so the first $500 I earned from attracted partners, and having not a little experience, I did the most useful thing that year, namely, reinvested the money earned on the referral system and opened not the most expensive, but quite promising project. Thus, I began to receive my first dividends and began to develop further only with this company. I paid attention to it precisely because of its history, location and mentality of the country in which it is located, namely China. Today I have increased my money invested in the "idea" by more than 15 times, I will not give specific figures, because I do not think it is important in this context of the dialogue.