Write Last Seen Movie And Earn $1 Lr

• Root Admin

First 7 members that will post their last movie they watched will earn $1 LR. No double post and no double movies :)

Also post your LR account in the message so I can pay you

Oh and btw I've seen yesterday A-Team ..was pretty cool

Guest happy1801

I just watched the movie Titanic. 1997 version. A nice love. Unfortunately not only beautiful outcome. Jack is very noble. With him. life is nothing compared with their love. Rose also promises to live only for love with Jack only.

My LR : U1976094

Guest nhatbanlata

MY LR ACC:U2112045

i have just watch l Clash of the Titans

Based on the classic movie Clash of the Titans of the 80 centuries ago, Warner Bros. has created a new film version and put the audience into the world of mythology Perseus with the action and adventure coated ball

i hope admin pay for me

Guest duydj

i have just watch Date Night

Thrilling, funny and insightful as to what the audience will feel the word "Date Night". Please step in this adventure comedy and watch it helped improve her marriage boring

My LR:U2777900

Guest John Matthew

Today I watched Rec 2, it was a nice movie directed by Jaume Balaguero and Paco Plaza. I like movies of Jaume. The Spanish movies are very good translated in English. The cast is marvelous.

Archived