Forex is not for everyone.

Rate this topic

Indeed, forex isn't a great fit for everybody since it is an exchanging business sector and all individuals dislike this kind of business and he can not break down this numerical term. So he won't succeed. So forex isn't the best thing in the world everybody.

Honestly speaking, if you want to get maximal result by scalping first of all you have to make sure lowest trading spreads which is very supportive to make profit with certainly by using any kinds of trading strategies in particularly the scalping that brings profit in a short time. Actually from all trading elements spreads is mainly considered as an important financial tool which an investor should consider when choosing a broker.  

• 3 months later...

Many brokers available around the market offer 500:1 trading leverage. Avoiding such a big amount of leverage is essential for traders because it accelerates the trading risk. Lowering leverage means lowering lot size and it falls into the jurisdiction of risk management strategy. Eurotrader offers different amounts of leverage based on their micro, zero and hero accounts.

Choosing a right broker depend on your trading understanding.   If you love scalping should choose the broker that allows trading concept such as this. that’s why we the traders should choose the broker that is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used,  I am a scalper and as a scalper I am with LQDFX now from where without any kinds of restrictions I am able to scalp at any major currency pair including lowest trading spreads as well as minimum margin requirements.  so, my trading life is very much comfortable at the present.

Just now, Golden Sark said:

practice is important and for that demo is a good choice , but i dont like this, i always try to maintain live account with minor balance . its supportive to acquire live knowledge and experience. 

Yes, trade with minor account and avoid highly volatile asset.

Beginners should trade demo account minimum for 3 months for acquiring real trading experience which is very supportive to continue a live trading in a proper way. but they don’t believe the  importance of this trading place at all. so it would be better if they start minim live account instead of demo trading.

The most important thing in this forex trading business is to continue to study everything regularly and diligently. Moreover, there are facilities from the Tickmill broker such as education, this is very helpful for traders, so that traders can understand more about forex and are better prepared to trade on real accounts.