Is Forex Trade Really The Easy Way To Make Money?

Rate this topic

The question on this thread has bothered me over the years, because I have noticed that for the average retail trader, rather than being an easy road to riches, forex trading can be a rocky highway to enormous losses and potential penury.

So it really that easy a path to take?

22 hours ago, Breed said:

The question on this thread has bothered me over the years, because I have noticed that for the average retail trader, rather than being an easy road to riches, forex trading can be a rocky highway to enormous losses and potential penury.

So it really that easy a path to take?

Forex trading needs to be done with the help of a Trading plan that is easy to understand and use for us.

On 7/2/2022 at 11:18 AM, Resolve said:

Forex trading needs to be done with the help of a Trading plan that is easy to understand and use for us.

I think I agree with you, without a proper plan we cannot really succeed in the market. More to it is consistency and hard work along the way.

• 2 weeks later...

How it can be uncertain business? I have the best experience with FreshForex, FreshForex allow me to do scalping without limitation, even I can use hedging strategy. Spread as low as 0, it is perfect to do scalping. It is good and there is no hidden terms. I am very very satisfied with FreshForex.

• 4 months later...