How many of you are in profit?

Rate this topic

I have seen countless individuals talking that 95% of merchants lose? So to realize genuine realities kindly tell would you say you are in benefit or not? In any case, to give an explanation to the people who say like that is you no affect your exchanges with respect to losing % in forex, you will have full control of your exchanges and all that will be in your grasp.

6 hours ago, papia09 said:

I have seen countless individuals talking that 95% of merchants lose? So to realize genuine realities kindly tell would you say you are in benefit or not? In any case, to give an explanation to the people who say like that is you no affect your exchanges with respect to losing % in forex, you will have full control of your exchanges and all that will be in your grasp.

When we are doing our trading the main and the important factor is to be able to do our trades with profit.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

To enhance lot size, you need to have leverage, which is a loan offered by brokers and different brokers offer different number of leverages. Traders should not take high trading lot in their trading because it drives their traders away from Forex. Like other brokers, Eurotrader also provides high trading leverage to traders based on account types.

There are many things that must be considered in this forex trading business, and one of them is that our trading skills must be developed regularly, and choose the right broker. This is done so that later we can feel the comfort and security of carrying out trading activities with the Tickmill broker.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/29/2022 at 6:12 PM, uncle gober said:

For now I'm still comfortable trading manually, because with the manual I can benefit. The most important thing is to continue to study everything regularly, and also develop skills, doing this will also make it easier for us to make profits with the Tickmill broker.

All my profits have come from manual trades using small lotsize, as I am trying to control my greed.

So another broker program only give you up to $10 per lot for every client ?!? So sad, I am joined as FreshForex partner and I can earn up to $20 per lot for every client. More clients you get and more they made trade, you can earn more, more and more. Being partner with FreshForex will make you the real partner.

• 2 months later...

The factor that causes losses in forex is the lack of understanding and knowledge, causing traders to rush into trading in a real account. That is why the right step is to learn and understand a lot, so that later you can execute trading to the maximum with Tickmill broker.