Looking for some tools for my website, can anyone help?

Rate this topic

Hello everyone! 

I'm a little tired of choosing on my own, so I'm asking for help. I'm not a web developer, but a store owner. After 2020, I realized that my store needed a website and decided to make it myself since my budget is limited and I can't hire a developer. And if choosing a website builder was quite simple, then here are the additional features for my store that drove me to a dead end... I decided to use plugins, but there are too many of them and I just can't choose. I need:

- A plugin that makes pictures publishing on a website more simple. I mean, the one that can reduce pictures and so on.
- A plugin that will allow me to add reviews to my site.
- site search plugin.

Can anyone recommend good reliable options? Thank you all in advance.

• Like 1

• 10 months later...

Hello! I can understand how overwhelming it can be to choose the right plugins for your website. I would be happy to recommend some options that may work for you:

For image optimization, you can try the Smush plugin. It automatically compresses and optimizes your images, making your website load faster and improving its overall performance.

If you want to add customer reviews to your site, the WP Product Review plugin may be a good option. It allows you to add reviews and ratings to your products and display them in an attractive format.

For site search functionality, you can consider the Relevanssi plugin. It improves the default WordPress search by providing more accurate and relevant results.

I hope these suggestions help you find the right plugins for your store's website!