FreeCash - Earn by completing tasks, filling surveys & playing games

• Root Admin

Freecash.com pay users to fill surveys, complete tasks (app download, testing websites, playing games) and referring friends.

After you have completed a task you will get coins. 1000 coins equal $1.00. You can cashout the coins for PayPal, VISA cards, Bitcoin, Dodge, Ethereum, CS:GO Skins, Amazon gift cards and multiple other types of gift cards.

FreeCash_MegaBig.png

The website's team works together with companies that want to advertise their apps, surveys and products. A task could be: Download an app and reach level 5 within 2 days to earn 4000 coins.

OffersWall.png

To get started choose an offer or survey. We can recommend the featured offers at the top of the Earn page. These tasks are very simple and many people have already successfully completed them in the past.

Example of tasks you can complete + earnings you get

• Install a sport betting app. You don't have to deposit any funds - 292 coins
  • Install an app and fill a short surey - 200 coins
  • Install the investing.com app - 140 coins
  • Install a crypto trading add and complete KYC verification - 15000 coins

https://freecash.com/r/topgoldforum

• MrD changed the title to FreeCash - Earn by completing tasks, filling surveys & playing games
  • MrD pinned this topic
  • MrD unpinned this topic
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Root Admin

Time for a quick update regarding FreeCash. We have 224 referrals that helped us earn around $10 in the last two months. It's not much, but these are referrals earnings only, and those will increase as the active referrals continue to earn for us.

ref_earnings.png

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

They look like they doing quite well. The leaderboard is $500 a day $5000 monthly which is good for about 1000 users that's $20 per active user. I'm surprised the referrals earning you guys have reflected is so low. Doesn't seem to add up. I guess they not very active and more once off members as the leaderboard is the most active of all. 30000 points to be there. Is 30000 alot?

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • Root Admin
1 minute ago, AruneBend said:

I know this platform I earned a bit of money but it only good for those who live in the high tier country I earned about 10 bucks but it took me a whole year to do that 

Indeed high tier countries can make WAY more money than other countries. That's because advertisers pay more for advertising in those countries because those people have more spending power.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...