[Paused] Earn Money for Posting on TGF

• Root Admin

Starting June 01, 2022, TGF will reward its members for being active in the community. From now on, besides reading about your favorite money-making opportunities you can also earn cash for posting, and playing games here on TGF. It's our way of saying thank you for being with us since 2008.

1. How can I earn money on TGF?

We reward TGF members with TGF coins for being active in the community. TGF coins are our virtual currency that you can use in the community for ordering services, playing games like BlackJack, or cash out to cash here (LTC & USDT over TRC20). The current exchange rate is 100 TGF Coins = $1 USD.

2. What are the activities that get rewarded?

We reward our TGF members with coins that can be easily converted to cash for the following activities:

1. Welcome bonus for registering on TGF. You get 10 TGF coins ($0.10, 10 cents)
  2. Daily bonus points for logging in the community: You get 1 TGF coin every day. Premium members get 5 TGF Coins every day.
  3. Starting a topic (thread) in most of the categories and forums. Earn 5 coins ($0.05, 5 cents) per new thread.
  4. Everytime a member reply to your topic. You get 1 TGF coin ($0.01, 1 cent) per each member that add a reply to topics you started. 
  5. Adding posts in existing threads in most of the categories and forums. Earn 2 coins ($0.02, 2 cents) per reply.
  6. Referring new members to Top Gold Forums. Earn 10 coins ($0.10, 10 cents) for every new free member that signup on your ref link.
  7. Playing games to multiply your points.
  8. Depositing coins in the TGF bank.

3. Are there any posting content guidelines?

New threads and post replies must be related to the forum category you are posting into and must represent your own opinion. No copy/paste messages. Also, the content should have at least 250 characters to receive posting rewards. Check here a service that counts the chars of a text.

4. Is there a posting limit?

Yes. You can make 10 posts and threads every day. Premium members can make 20 posts and threads every day. After you reached this limit you will not be able to post that day.

5. Are there any sections that don't offer rewards?

Posting in the following forums WILL NOT reward members with TGF coins: ICO Announcements, HYIPs, GPT, Blockchain Dev, Forex Discussions and Help, Forex News & Analysis. All other forums besides these will earn you points for posting.

6. How much money I can earn for posting on TGF?

If you are a regular community contributor you can earn a couple of $$$ every day. Also, you can easily make more points by playing games like BlackJack or depositing the TGF coins in the bank.

7. Who can earn money for posting on TGF?

• The following member groups can earn money for posting quality content on TGF: NewbiesMembers, TGF Premium Members
  • The following member groups WILL NOT earn money for posting on TGF: Monitors, Company Representatives, and Members that represent companies.

8. What's the minimum amount to cash out?

The min amount to cash out is just 500 TGF coins which is only $5.

9. When will I receive my payment?

After you make a cashout request in your TGF Coins area by ordering a cashout item ($5, $10, or $25) you can expect to be paid in max of 5 business days.

10. Why my account was banned or excluded from earning TGF coins?

If we detect that you are posting non-sense limited messages like "thank you", "ok", "I agree" or you're copying and pasting messages from other places for the sole purpose to increase your TGF coins number we will exclude you from earnings and or ban your account. Play by the rules and earn money.

• Like 4

• MrD changed the title to Earn Money for Posting on TGF
  • MrD pinned and featured this topic
  • Root Admin

11. Can you show me an example of earning?

Sure here is how your earning scheme can look like:

Day 1:

• You signup on Top Gold Forum. You receive 10 TGF Coins.
  • You login to your TGF account You receive 1 TGF coin every day for being active.
  • You open 8 genuine new threads (topics) in the community. You receive 8 x 5 coins = 40 TGF coins.
  • You make 2 genuine replays to other people's topics. You receive 2 x 2 coins = 4 TGF coins

Total coins day 1: 10+1+40+4 = 55 TGF coins

Day 2:

• You login to your TGF account you receive 1 TGF coin.
  • You open 6 genuine new threads (topics) in the community. You receive 6 x 5 coins = 30 TGF coins.
  • You make 4 genuine replays to other people's topics. You receive 4 x 2 coins = 8 TGF coins
  • Other members add a total of 20 replays to all the threads you started so far (14 so far). You receive 20 TGF coins.

Total coins day 2: 1+30+8+20= 59 TGF coins

Day 3:

• You login to your TGF account. You receive 1 TGF coin.
  • You open 8 genuine new threads (topics) in the community. You receive 8 x 5 coins = 40 TGF coins.
  • You make 2 genuine replays to other people's topics. You receive 2 x 2 coins = 4 TGF coins
  • Other members add a total of 30 new replays to all the threads you started (22 so far). You receive 30 TGF coins.
  • You reffer 6 new members on TGF. You receive 6x10=60 TGF coins.

Total coins day 3: 1+40+4+30+60= 135 TGF coins

Day 4:

• You login to your TGF account. You receive 1 TGF coin.
  • You open 5 genuine new threads (topics) in the community. You receive 5 x 5 coins = 25 TGF coins.
  • You make 5 genuine replays to other people's topics. You receive 5 x 2 coins = 10 TGF coins
  • Other members add a total of 40 new replays to the threads you started (27 so far). You receive 40 TGF coins.
  • You refer 4 new members on TGF. You receive 4x10=40 TGF coins.

Total coins for day 4: 1 +25+10+40+40  = 116 TGF coins

Day 5:

• You log in to your TGF account. You receive 1 TGF coin.
  • You make 2 genuine replays to other people's topics. You receive 2 x 2 coins = 4 TGF coins
  • Other members add a total of 30 new replays to the threads you started (35 so far). You receive 30 TGF coins.
  • You refer 2 new members on TGF. You receive 2x10=20 TGF coins.

Total coins for day 5: 1 +40+4+30+20  = 95 TGF coins

Day 6:

• You log in to your TGF account. You receive 1 TGF coin.
  • You open 6 genuine new threads (topics) in the community. You receive 6 x 5 coins = 30 TGF coins.
  • You make 4 genuine replays to other people's topics. You receive 4 x 2 coins = 8 TGF coins
  • Other members add a total of 20 new replays to the threads you started (41 so far). You receive 20 TGF coins.
  • You refer 0 new members on TGF. You receive 0 TGF coins.

Total coins for day 6: 1 +30+8+20  = 59 TGF coins

In just 6 days you earned: 55 + 59 + 135 + 116 + 95  + 59 = 519 TGF coins. Now you can withdraw to cash (LTC or USDT) and receive $5.

12. How can I  check my TGF coins balance?

tgf_coins_info.png

• Like 2

• Root Admin
16 hours ago, DoubleCycleBiz said:

It's a damn good idea. Now, when communicating on the forum, there will be a double benefit. I am very pleased with this innovation. Good luck to all! Let's start earning more!🥳

Thank you @DoubleCycleBiz,

TGF is a nice community of like minded people so it's a pitty that we do not communicate more and earn as a team. It's a goal of mine for 2022 to change this and help TGF members to make more money online in this troubling economy.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Root Admin
2 hours ago, Yusra said:

I made 2 posts but didn't get any credit. Is it still disabled? 

Helo @Yusra. We will keep it paused for a week or so we can restructure it.I will send an email when is back!

• MrD changed the title to [Paused] Earn Money for Posting on TGF