Is Forex Game Or Business ?

Rate this topic

I think for me its not a game because i always try to put my 100% efforts in this field so that i can make huge money from this great field of forex trading, Making money is not a simple thing in this field you always have to take some great risk to earn a single penny from this field.

One who is not serious about this field and take it casually can't survive here for long, in order to have a successful career in this field one should be passionate about this field, forex trading seems very easy from outside but its not true , it takes a long time to become successful in this field.

for me forex trading is a business, forex is not a game. In forex we have to be serious to make profits from forex. Before starting we need to have the skills of forex trading. So we have to learn in a demo account. so, can we get the profit.

yes i agree with you, it is no forex knowledge. we can not do without the knowledge of forex. We have to do a market analysis to be able to predict where the market will move. So we will get the most benefit.

Depending on how you treat your trading in forex.If you are just guessing where prices will move next, then you have to treat forex as a game, or gambling to be exact.
But if you do analysis well before opening a new position, and you also manage your finances well, then you treat forex as a business

if I prefer forex as a business. Because of forex has a very good chance. So unfortunately if we are trading with guessing. and it can be indicated with gambling. To that end, I have much to learn so that I can get profit.

• 6 years later...

Scalping is the most unique trading style in the rundown, as it includes opening various exchanges during the day and shutting them shortly after. Scalpers like quick-paced trading and they would prefer not to sit tight for quite a long time or days for exchange arrangement to shape. That is the reason scalpers exchange on short-term periods, for example, the 1-moment or 5-minute ones.

Forex trading is not a game. It has so much risk. Every trader should learn the basic knowledge about forex before entering into the market. Lack of knowledge can put them into the big problem. knowledge about forex can be learned by many ways. But the best way of learning forex is to open a demo account. This can help him to get knowledge, by which he can at least make profit slowly. When I was new in this market, I gathered knowledge by opening a demo account in TP Global FX. It helps me to know about forex, about trading. I also know what is good for me and what is not. I am still trading with them. They are really helpful.

• 3 years later...

Every broker indeed has its own strengths and weaknesses. Once a trader has chosen the right broker, the next step is to leverage all the provided facilities. This is done to assist the trader in maximizing their forex trading activities on Tickmill and making the most out of the available resources.

• 2 months later...

Actually keeping a mentor is expensive especially for those who are financially weak. But nowdays through using internet traders can earn knowledge. For example, I search on Youtube to know whatever I need to know. And it helps actually. FXOpulence allows traders with access to their free educational program.

Learning forex has become much more accessible nowadays, as traders can explore various conveniences. They can watch tutorials on YouTube, participate in forex forums, and also make use of educational facilities provided by brokers like Tickmill. This will greatly assist and enable traders to deepen their understanding and knowledge of the forex market.

honestly it doesnt matter, if you treat it as a game or a business, people are different, as long as you can earn good from it it should be fine. I treat my hfm account as a business most of the time but do have a gamer mentality when dealing with uncertain situation.

• 5 months later...

Forex isn’t a game rather it’s a transparent profession for traders to earn money. A day trade consumes at least 50 to 200 pips a day whereas a scalping trade consumes not more than 20 pips. FXOpulence provides the perfect ground for trading with all technical tools and high security of your capital.