Fight Crisis & War with TGF Investments Fund - Discussion

Rate this topic

• Root Admin

Hello dear TGFers,

For the last couple of months, I and the TGF team work on some idea that I want to share with you:

We plan to launch a community driven investment fund that aim to produce anywhere between 25% and 40% yearly profits by investing in alternative assets

• digital websites and domains - 30% of the funds ,
  • commodities (metals, water, food) - 30% of the funds
  • utility crypto projects - 20%. 
  • 20% of the funds we will keep as a liquidity pool.

TGF Investment Fund Details

• Purpose of the fund: Generate high returns by investing in well researched alternative assets
  • Expected returns:  up to 40% of your investment every year
  • Funds assets: We expect to raise $100K, the team will participate with $20K of own funds
  • What we will invest in: digital assets (30%), low leveraged comodities trading (30%) and crypto (20%)
  • Life of the fund: 10 years (we made our plan for a 10 years period)
  • Min investment: $100
  • Max investment: $20000/person
  • Payment methods: USDT, USDC, BTC, EGLD, BUSD, Wire
  • Withdraw profits: Every year  (Later Edit  05.27) :  We consider offering monthly withdrawls
  • Withdraw principal: Anytime you want in the 1st year with a 10% fee, in the 2nd year anytime you want with a 5% fee, after the 2nd year, anytime with no fee (60 days notice)
  • Ref commissions: 3% for the 1st level and 2% for the 2nd level
  • Withdraw ref commissions: Anytime

As you may know, TGF is active since 2007 and we managed to generate awesome returnes, even in time of crisis. 

The min. investment will be very low of $100 as we want as many interested persons to be able to join and we will also have a referral program. You will be able to invest and withdraw funds with the main cryptos.

Ready to invest? Let me know!

Have questions? Post below

• Like 3

• MrD pinned this topic
  • Root Admin
21 minutes ago, EuChangeLTD said:

Sounds like a great idea. I would like to know more.

Can we choose what asset we will invest into?

@EuChangeLTD thank you for your interest and your question.

One of the difference besides other fund is that TGF is a community powered fund. Also, we will share with the investors our research and our investment plans.

However the investments will be done by the fund manager who will decide the assets and the amounts. Of course keeping the 30% digital -30% commodities - 20% crypto -20% liquid balance rule I've written in the first message. 

This means that while some assets will work really great during some months other may perform better the other months. That's why we do continous research and investment adjustment.

So all our investor funds will go into one pool and then will be invested in the assets that we will produce returns. The investors will know where the funds are invested from our reports every 3 months. Transparency is one of our value, as it was in the last 15 years of TGF.

Hope I've answered your question,

• Like 1

• Root Admin
4 hours ago, OrigamiMag said:

Where I can get more details about the fund? Also when it will be launched?

The prospect of the fund is not yet ready but here are more details:

TGF Investment Fund Details

• Purpose of the fund: Generate high returns by investing in well researched alternative assets
  • Expected returns:  up to 40% of your investment every year
  • Funds assets: We expect to raise $100K, the team will participate with $20K of own funds
  • What we will invest in: digital assets (30%), law leveraged comodities trading (30%) and crypto (20%)
  • Life of the fund: 10 years (we made our plan for a 10 years period)
  • Min investment: $100
  • Max investment: $20000/person
  • Payment methods: USDT, USDC, BTC, EGLD, BUSD, Wire
  • Withdraw profits: Every year
  • Withdraw principal: Anytime you want in the 1st year with a 10% fee, in the 2nd year anytime you want with a 5% fee, after the 2nd year, anytime with no fee (60 days notice)
  • Ref commissions: 3% for the 1st level and 2% for the 2nd level
  • Withdraw ref commissions: Anytime

Earnings examples with compounding profits:

$1000 invested with 40% yearly profit example with compounding

chart_compounding_40_yay.png

$1000 invested with 25% yearly profit example with compounding

chart_compounding_25_yoy.png

• Root Admin
3 hours ago, EuChangeLTD said:

Thank you for answering my question. I understand now.

How I can invest?

We plan to launch the fund on July 1. At the moment we are working on the legal matters and the investment platfom with will be linked with our TGF community. 

• Thanks 1

• Verified Company
1 hour ago, MrDennis said:

We plan to launch the fund on July 1. At the moment we are working on the legal matters and the investment platfom with will be linked with our TGF community. 

I have several questions:

1. Do we need to create an account on the platform and send documents?

2. What will happen if the $100K funds mark will not be raised?

Thank you,

• Like 1

• Root Admin
29 minutes ago, DailyMoneySaving said:

I have several questions:

1. Do we need to create an account on the platform and send documents?

2. What will happen if the $100K funds mark will not be raised?

Thank you,

Hello @DailyMoneySaving,

Thank you for your questions and your interest in our investment fund.

1. You don't need to create a new account as the investment fund platform will be integrated with TGF. Also we will not require any documents from the investors, privacy was and will be our top concern.

2. If we will not rise $100K ($20K will be from our own funds) we will return the funds to the investors and will continue investing our own funds as we did till now.

• Like 1

• Root Admin
17 minutes ago, primexbte said:

sound good, but if i invest here, i want to ensure for my balance

Hello @primexbte,

What do you mean by ensuring balance?

We have a proven record of profits for 2 years, TGF was in the market since 2007 so we really know what we are doing. Also we are putting our own money ($20K) in the fund.

We are using diversification, share the investment and transaction reports with the members and keep a liquidity balance of 20% which means that even on the worst case scenario we will still be here and able to recover.

I think these are enough points to prove we are a real deal. But we can not guarantee the investments.

• Thanks 1

• Root Admin
4 minutes ago, primexbte said:

your avater is free nft on binace, so i think you will invest to cryptocurrency, but i view bitcoin will downtrend about 2 years next

Here is what we will invest in:

What we will invest in: digital assets (30%), low leveraged comodities trading (30%) and crypto (20%)

So 20% of the fund investments will go to crypto. But as you may know you can make money with crypto also when the market goes down.

• Like 1

• Verified Company
5 hours ago, MrDennis said:

Hello @DailyMoneySaving,

Thank you for your questions and your interest in our investment fund.

1. You don't need to create a new account as the investment fund platform will be integrated with TGF. Also we will not require any documents from the investors, privacy was and will be our top concern.

2. If we will not rise $100K ($20K will be from our own funds) we will return the funds to the investors and will continue investing our own funds as we did till now.

Thank you for the response. Sounds good. Can you give me a little more details about the assets you are going to invest in?

• Like 1

• Root Admin
7 hours ago, DailyMoneySaving said:

Thank you for the response. Sounds good. Can you give me a little more details about the assets you are going to invest in?

@DailyMoneySaving,

During the last 3 years we got over 50% yearly returns by:

• purchasing, growing and selling revenue generating websites
  • purchasing and selling digital domains
  • trading commodities like precious metals (as the inflation is already here and are high chances to see a food crisis and a financial crisis these assets will be highely profitable)
  • cryptocurrency day trading - we do not plan to purchase and hold crypto but to analyze market trends and make profits on it

The TGF team is highy skilled with these assets classes and can realize high returns year over year.

Hope I've answered your question,

D

• Root Admin

One member asked me how do I know there will be a crisis and why I make my investment plans focused on a crisis behavior. Well the signals where there for a couple of years already but for some time already it's in the media.

Check the latest cover of The Economist magazine:

FoodCatastrophe.jpg

You can read the article here.

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...
  • MrD unpinned this topic