Do You Like Forex Trading?

Rate this topic

Guest Mark Laurent
Forex trading is not easy if you don't know how to read the trends or have a very good strategy. I'm grateful that I have been able to get the best strategy and have taught so many individuals who have benefited from the trades. Teaching others to be successful is my joy. I would like to thank you all for the appreciation and I'm glad that I can be helpful to a lot of traders.

Contact me at [email protected] or Skype : mark.laurent7

Forex is a business that has a high risk but the benefits of this business is also very high. therefore, I chose forex because this business really profitable business. therefore, we need to learn a lot and practice trading so well that we will be able to manage capital well

I like forex as forex is a business with high profits with a small capital then we can make profits in trading. if we have a good trading skills and experience will enable us to make a profit in trading

I believe that forex is enjoyable business and so we need become expert trader for that.If we can become a good trader,we can earning money continue with small risk and we can enjoy lot.Forex is not physically hard work but it can give us mental pressure.Forex market is open for all time so there have not fixed time for trading.If we can make good profitable trade,then we can go out for enjoy.

No, I don’t just like it but I really love it since I believe Forex is a sort of business where we can make massive money, it is by far the best work online, I love working on businesses which are online based and that’s why favorite is amongst favorite for me, it is a really rocking business and I really enjoy it. For me it gets better to be working with OctaFX broker, it is a proven company with having 11 awards in just 4 years and in this includes some of the most prestigious ones like Best Broker of Asia, Europe and they have recently won the award as best international broker, so that shows how good they are and makes me like Forex even more.

• 1 month later...
Guest gaban

yes, i love forex because for me forex is a very profitable business, we will have many advantages in this business. using little capital then we will be able to make a profit in this business

Guest gaban

Forex trading is a very profitable business for us, because by doing forex trading then we will be able to earn extra money and therefore, we should be able to manage the capital that'll make us survive in forex

• 2 weeks later...
Guest gaban
I think the forex business involves the risks in accordance with the rewards that we will get, to be successful a trader must possession of knowledge and a fairly good knowledge. I now take advantage of VPS from TICKMILL to run tarding with EA

yes, indeed forex is a business that has a high risk, to be successful in this business, we must increase the knowledge of good trading. With a good knowledge will allow us to trade with a maximum

Forex trading involves the buying and selling of two currencies at the same time. This combination is often dubbed a cross, because it occurs between two moneys; for instance, the US dollar/Japanese Yen. The highest traded currencies in forex are the US dollar, the euro, the Japanese yen and the UK pound - the "majors".

Trading normally occurs in the spot market, which is the largest because of its volume. Here, trades are made and completed directly and on the spot. You don't have to wait too long to settle.

That is why i like forex trading and doing forex trading under alpari.com.

Guest gaban

Many are like the forex because forex is a very profitable business. we could have as much money from forex because this business is so lucrative and we should be able to master the basics of forex properly

• 2 months later...

Forex trading is my ultimate goal of money making. So, I can’t take here any decision emotionally, since it’s my profession. In addition, I have chosen all of my decisions here after doing long term analysis. Even I spent four months just only knowing which one is the best trading platform for me, then I have selected TradingBanks broker according to the result of my research.

Guest gaban

I like forex because forex is a very profitable business, therefore, we need to be able to have a lot of good trading skills so that we would manage capital well and earn profit

Yes, I really like Forex trading and why not? I believe Forex trading is one of the best businesses in the world, so been part of this is just incredible. I have been trading for past 3-4 years and it has been unbelievable journey for me, it’s to do with OctaFX broker, it’s regulated plus highly reputed, so trading with them just adds up another level as far comfort goes. The conditions present here especially small spread starting from 0.1 pips is marvelous and for scalpers like me, it’s just what one wishes for while they also have super smooth trading platform like cTrader, it’s making things even better and helps up with working without any major difficulty whatsoever for us.