Do You Like Forex Trading?

Rate this topic

Guest gaban
4 hours ago, uncle gober said:

exactly once, I agree with that. a lot of positive things that are on a demo account. we could use it to the maximum in order to increase the ability and skills that we have. I still always utilize a demo account, to strategize trading

demo account will have more influence in running trading well, and will be more prolific when it is maximum in a demo account to try to switch to the real money account using little capital in train the skills knowledge and also mental and discipline to continue in practice

2 hours ago, gaban said:

demo account will have more influence in running trading well, and will be more prolific when it is maximum in a demo account to try to switch to the real money account using little capital in train the skills knowledge and also mental and discipline to continue in practice

many benefits that we can do and played in the demo account, to be used the way in a real account, we must be tried in order to better understand and maximize the workings of trading them properly, so that we can afford and try to perform the way in trading well , a real account can be mastered if we could deal with the demo account is good, because it was before entering the real account it helps first demo account, such as in Freshforex

9 hours ago, uncle gober said:

exactly once, I agree with that. a lot of positive things that are on a demo account. we could use it to the maximum in order to increase the ability and skills that we have. I still always utilize a demo account Ticmill, to strategize trading

Demo accounts are very similar to the live trading accounts so we can test any strategy by practicing it on demo account before testing it on live account.

Guest gaban
On 3/9/2017 at 5:09 PM, bilo said:

Demo accounts are very similar to the live trading accounts so we can test any strategy by practicing it on demo account before testing it on live account.

it's like that, but it will be free demo account in risk, with it always to strive to learn in order to do the demo account owned science honed, profit will be obtained when the makismal own knowledge possessed

Guest gaban
4 hours ago, uncle gober said:

exactly once, I agree with that. one of the reasons why the demo account is a great place to do the learning and training is, funds used in the form of virtual demo account so that it can minimize the risks that can occur.

we can demo account to practice trading in real time, with no thought of the loss and loss due to the use of virtual capital, so that in case of loss, we do not lose our capital. With a demo account, we can significantly create and develop a strategy that suits us, and analyze the condition of the capital markets significantly.

• 1 year later...

It's very simple that we have to buy when it rises and we have to sell when it goes down! But the reality is very different. Because over 90% of Forex traders are losing their money and leave this complicated market within the first three years. But, of course, it's not impossible! Learning is the key point here, so traders who invest their time to learn the principle of Forex trading are the real gainers! However, I have only used AAFX's free educational services and this has definitely been enough for me to do my professional trading skills.

Guest Steve Goodwin

Yes I do because this is the only profession where traders can trade sitting at home. It is a freedom profession. As brokers are serving traders with a large quantity of trading facilities so it seems easy to the traders to get more advantages in trading. Trade12 is an ECN trading broker allows traders with high security of funding, narrow trading spread, high leverage and superior trade execution.

I like Forex because it’s a really good way to gain personal freedom. You know, not having to answer to anyone but yourself, not having a boss, a mandatory schedule and etc. If you start trading Forex you'll have a lot better schedule, tailored towards you. Now, this may seem like shameless advertising, but it is honestly not. 

https://forexsteam.com/

As a very widespread and highly regulated and user-friendly broker AAFX broker, I have found AAFX broker with whom I have the following services: smart bridge technology to operate scalping and coverage, lower transaction cost and no restrictions for pending orders well-defined technology that includes smart bridge technology for scalping and hedging, leverage up to 1: 2000, tight floating trading spread with narrower margin level, superior fast execution and trading platform that includes more than 300 technical and easy tools use, their platform is free of all technical errors such as dealing desk, retraining and slippage.

There are lot of trading tools in forex market which made the forex trading more easy and comfortable. Now I am trading with  FXPremax. Expert advisor is automatic trading software which will trade automatically according to your instruction. Indicators are used to analysis the price action. It is a regulated and licensed broker. It is providing me low tight spreads, high leverage up to 1:500 and many more.

• 4 years later...

Yes I do. Your trading will be a lot easier if you trade with a  regulated broker.  A reliable broker provides traders with all necessary facilities like high security of funding, good amount of leverage, narrow spread in most of the pairs, flexible margin level, and other facilities moderately. Eurotrader is known to be a reliable trading broker. They never compromise with security and safety factor.

• 2 weeks later...

The selection of a broker must be carefully considered, as the broker acts as a bridge for traders to conduct forex trading. Therefore, attention should be paid when choosing a broker, in order to obtain the right broker and conduct trading comfortably and safely with Tickmill.

• 5 weeks later...

Forex is the largest currency trading market in the world where trillions of dollars are invested every single day. So, to become a careful Forex trader, you must be devoid of this quality.Eurotrader offers a technical errors free platform, narrow trading spread and smart bridge technology.

Forex is a highly profitable business if one truly understands and masters its workings. That is why I joined Tickmill as my broker and frequently participate in the educational resources they provide. By doing so, I can engage in forex trading to its fullest potential.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm glad to hear that you feel comfortable and secure trading with Tickmill broker. The availability of educational resources provided by the broker contributes to your comfort and security, enabling you to trade optimally and profitably. It's great that you're making the most of the educational materials provided by Tickmill.

Feel secure is the most important thing that traders need, including me. That's why I always looking for a good broker and 5 stars review. So guys, if you need some advice about a good broker, I can tell you that FreshForex is a good one. You can choose your own account type that suites you and you can start trading with $1