Do You Like Forex Trading?

Rate this topic

Guest boo_sl3
On 7/7/2016 at 9:00 AM, gaban said:

I like forex because forex is a very profitable business, therefore, we need to be able to have a lot of good trading skills so that we would manage capital well and earn profit

yes, I also prefer forex than any other business for me because forex is a business that really has a lot of advantages that is why we need to be able to do this so well that we can manage this business with the maximum

On 12/30/2016 at 3:34 PM, boo_sl3 said:

yes, I also prefer forex than any other business for me because forex is a business that really has a lot of advantages that is why we need to be able to do this so well that we can manage this business with the maximum

in view of the high profits we should also be looking at the inside of his disadvantages as well so that could be thought in how to manage trading in a way to continue to do with learning to be more honed in science so that profits can be obtained with optimum

1 hour ago, gaban said:
in view of the high profits we should also be looking at the inside of his disadvantages as well so that could be thought in how to manage trading in a way to continue to do with learning to be more honed in science so that profits can be obtained with optimum

everything is balanced gan no profit no loss, so we should be more effort to always maximize our way of running his trading, as long as we can and be able to master the workings of trading well, then we can minimize the risks and disadvantages to both. so that we can further optimize its way properly to be consistent in profit

I absolutely like Forex trading, as this is a sort of business through which we can gain plenty, but it’s all about having the right way and method for it. If we have the right way for going about things then there is plenty to have, but if our way is incorrect then we are going to struggle only. Right now, I am trading under OctaFX, as they are very regulated been regulated plus a true ECN and that too an award winning one, so it makes me feel absolutely over the moon and allows me to me entirely comfortable and relaxed with doing everything and that makes me very much relaxed with working, it really makes me comfortable with things.

Guest boo_sl3

Yes, I like forex because this business has many advantages. With a market that is open 24 hours so we can trade anytime and we also can make profits by using little capital first, that's why many  like with forex

On 12/1/2017 at 11:04 AM, boo_sl3 said:

Yes, I like forex because this business has many advantages. With a market that is open 24 hours so we can trade anytime and we also can make profits by using little capital first, that's why many  like with forex

but we remember also the issue of the risk, not only benefits can be obtained. or better yet we do in a way to continue to work in a way to study hard in order to benefit that can be obtained

I love Forex trading. When i started this trading business with Trade24, day by day i feel more confident. And now with Trade24 help i’m doing trading smoothly without any hassle free. I made my profit consistent with Trade24 support. They have lot of services like free signals, good scalping, quick execution. 24/7 online support. with Trade24 i’m earning good profit. They have cash back bonus over my losses. Trade24 is the best.

forex trading business is indeed my love, because of the presence of huge profits can also be used in the job primary, but should be aware of the risks that exist in the forex trading, and the need for more training in forex trading this well so that the matter of risk will unmanageable

3 hours ago, gaban said:

forex trading business is indeed my love, because of the presence of huge profits can also be used in the job primary, but should be aware of the risks that exist in the forex trading, and the need for more training in forex trading this well so that the matter of risk will unmanageable

but we should also be thinking about the risk because in this business is big enough, we must be able to understand and understand the understanding of the workings of her trading is good and right in Freshforex we can memahinya well and can deposit easily and quickly, b27a1786072fcf070a6c5dd4f2f1af96.png

On 1/19/2017 at 1:28 PM, Phantom said:

but we should also be thinking about the risk because in this business is big enough, we must be able to understand and understand the understanding of the workings of her trading is good and right we can memahinya well and can deposit easily and quickly, 

with her great risk in forex trading business can we know how where a good way to in order to minimize could still survive in the run, and do not forget to always strive to learn well in order to have the motivation to be more focused in running the business of forex trading

• 3 weeks later...
On 23/1/2017 at 8:43 AM, uncle gober said:

correctly. a lot of traders who make forex trading as their main job. but my advice to traders who want to make forex as a primary job, one that must be done to be able to make a consistent profit. it also takes a long time.

very good indeed in forex trading be made in the main work, but it must be done in advance to learn patience in waiting for a long time in forex trading. the risk of traders obstacles difficult to obtain profit

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Steve Goodwin

Forex trading is not my hobby, it’s my profession! Yes, it also open for the part time Forex trader, but I like to use this financial market as a full time trader! For part time Forex traders, it’s really challenging! Even, in my 1st year of live trading I was a part time Forex trader! Then I used mainly free mobile and tab trading service of trade-24.com broker, now I am doing mainly Desktop trading  but till now I’m active on Mobile trading service!

Guest gaban

in the trade, if already have the maximum knowledge it would be more like in forex, and that it would be better always to do in practice to be better able to carry out trading well and bring in success in forex trading

Guest boo_sl3
1 hour ago, gaban said:

in the trade, if already have the maximum knowledge it would be more like in forex, and that it would be better always to do in practice to be better able to carry out trading well and bring in success in forex trading

Knowledge is very important in forex trading. By joining the forex forum our knowledge will increase. so that we can manage capital well if our knowledge will increase

2 hours ago, boo_sl3 said:

Knowledge is very important in forex trading. By joining the forex forum our knowledge will increase. so that we can manage capital well if our knowledge will increase

we can gain knowledge of any forum in order to comprehend and understand how it works fine, so we can better understand how to run trading well and we could have put on a demo account coupled from Freshforex

Guest gaban
21 hours ago, Phantom said:

we can gain knowledge of any forum in order to comprehend and understand how it works fine, so we can better understand how to run trading well and we could have put on a demo account coupled from

demo account will indeed be very helpful for traders to conduct study on the forex business is primarily the need to always have the maximum ability to be more consistent profits obtained.