Do You Like Forex Trading?

Rate this topic

Guest gaban

I like forex as forex is a business that has a high risk, the risk that it is to be successful we need to learn and practice many trading well. we can use demo accounts to learn trading well or by joining a forex forum

Guest gaban

I like forex as forex is a very highly profitable business. with forex we will be rich, therefore, to be rich with forex then we need to learn a lot and practice trading so well that our capacity will increase

Definitely, Forex trading is my profession and i like it so much because Forex gives me huge amount of money. Otherwise, consistently i'm earning money day by day.That had possible of my decision to select best ECN broker KeyStock as my trading broker.Actually, this broker has huge collection of trading tools that's way i can trade easily.

Trade with a regulated and reliable broker will make us feel comfortable. We can start trading with small amount to test a broker or if there is no deposit promo, we can try to maximize it

Professional Forex trading is no different from running your own business, but you won’t run out of customers, the opportunity is always there. Once a day we check the charts, set the trade up and forget about it. Once the trade is placed, the market does the rest of the hard work for us. The reality is we only need to interact with the market 15 mins/day, leaving us to spend the rest of our free time doing things we enjoy. a trade management is the key to success, for 1:500 leverage ratio upon my Tickmill ECN account, I use 2% risk for each trade, in other words I use 0.01 lot size for each 500 deposit amount. which appear a stress free trading setup for daily uses.

Guest gaban

I like forex because for me forex is a business that has a high risk, the risk that it is to be successful in this business then we need to learn a lot of trading well so that will make us successful in forex

I like Forex trading a lot, especially different contests between traders! I'm currently participating in my first one held by FF and mystery called "Tournament battle for profit 2 round"

We need to maximize trading contest to improve our trading skills. Our trading experience will help us to earn more profit in forex and surely, we will get better when trading

Definitely, Forex trading is now so much popular business that others because by trading in Forex easily can earn huge amount of money.Personally, i feel so comfort to trade in Forex and consistently, i'm earning money from Forex trading.I think it easy and uncomplicated trading.In addition, i had no knowledge of Forex trading at first time but fortunately, i had selected Best ECN broker KeyStock as my trading broker from where i acquired my best trading knowledge easily and this broker provides trading, education facilities for the traders which are easily understandable for any traders.So, happy trading life.

As a student I have decided to trade in Forex due to having many life changing opportunities. And, I have selected Mxtrade as my trading platform where I got 100% deposit bonus. by means of this trading bonus , I could recover my lack of balance , and I am able to trade in a high lot that is very much supportive to make profit instantly.

• 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

just make sure when u do ur forex trading u can make profit again and again as constant as u can, and im sure u will like ur forex trading, because any trader target when they do their forex trading is make profit.

Forex trading is my everything and definitely I respect my trading profession.I see, many traders are struggling here to make money but I am not. Because, in my demo I got proper guideline from free educational service of TradingBanks broker. Even, in my live account I get daily market review from their professional team. So, it’s the best broker for novice trade that I believe.

• 2 weeks later...

I really like forex trading because of many reasons. I want to be a professional trader and i was finding a good trading company and then i have found forex and started to trade. i become a real trader and now i am earning lot of money with a secure way thats why i really like forex very much.

I like forex trading because forex is a business that has a high risk and therefore, we need to continue to improve the skills of a good trading so that we can make a lot of money with forex

It will not always be. That's you said chance for the profits or big money but will always have the losses also or not having profits at all. For me, we should think carefully if we will truly be in Forex a good business for us. And also I can think of only the potential for those who are good in dealing trades and analyze the market so, there are skills needed here as well.

sell and buy currency is not easy, considering the forex has a very high risk. we can not just buy or sell them, we need to analyze in order to make money in forex so that we will be the right decision