Do You Like Forex Trading?

Rate this topic

Certainly I like to trade Frorex trading that is why I have been trading Forex with FreshForex broker since last spring. Even most of the time I participate of this brokers demo contest. It is true to say that now per month income is around 200 USD. From the next month I will operate another five accounts. I think it will increase my income more even more.

Guest gaban

Forex is a very lucrative business, because the forex we can get a lot of money. to earn money from forex we should have the skills and experience of good trading.

Yes, I like Forex trading very much even Forex is my main profession. However, I have been trading Forex with FreshForex broker since last spring but I did practice demo more than 8 month with the same platform. Actually there are many reason to choose Forex trading. From all of them I think this is the only one business that I can so by staying anywhere.

• 3 weeks later...
Obviously I like the Forex business. Overall I am addicted by the Forex business. Because the business give me much money to live a happy life with enough money. I also like my broker FreshForex. Because they always help me to make a healthy profit. And also provide me withdraw profit within 5 min. So I always enjoy by trading career with my broker.

I like forex, because I think forex is a business that has a lot of ease. We can get a lot of money from forex using little capital. to start forex we not need spend a lot of money. we can trade with little capital or use a bonus post from instaforex

I love the forex business because I can earn money without having to busy looking for work lately hard to get. and in addition it gives us the freedom forex business because forex market is active 24 hours and we can choose the right time for us. I now believe with FBS. The broker providing comfort to me when trading with maximum service. they give attention to the smoothness of the deposit and withdrawal of funds. one of them by using the method of local banks

• 3 months later...

Yes, I love doing Forex trading because it is a genuine business and there is no better work than this so how could I even imagine hating it. I know some extreme cases where people hate Forex trading only because they lost the money but we must also see the other side of the coin where there are many like me very happy with it.

My reason for been so happy is only OctaFX broker, they fully deserve all the appreciation that they get. They provide us with such classic deals and offers, it helps a trader like me because I was able to start with just 5 USD and over that also I received a major boost with 50% bonus.

I like trading forex because I think forex trading is very profitable business, with forex then we will get a lot of advantages and we can trade forex using small capital of $ 1 to make a few dollars

• 1 month later...

Even if I go on search streak with a magical lamp I am yet to find any person who really hates doing Forex trading. If someone is there then he must have lost a lot which is what created this negative in his mind and if we take general trader and especially like me I am really addicted to this awesome business all because of the amount of advantage I have here. It starts right from OctaFX broker and their unbelievable deals like 50% bonus and a very true smooth and instant payment system.

• 3 months later...

Of course I love it and that’s why I do it, I don’t have any personal relation to Forex but the profit that one can made here is truly spectacular, I am double lucky that I am having a mighty company like Nova FX, it’s a brilliant broker to be dealing with due to their famous facilities which includes 111% bonus on deposit, so really after these stuff who will never hate doing this? At least I won’t be doing that.

Guest gaban

I like forex as forex is a business that has a huge advantage. therefore we need to continue to improve good trading skills that will allow us to maximize the good of our capital to generate profits in forex

I like forex as forex is a business that has a huge advantage. therefore we need to continue to improve good trading skills that will allow us to maximize the good of our capital to generate profits in forex

Yes, I also like forex trading. forex trading is flexible business. This business give us many advantages. There is leverage that can be used to start trading with minimum amount. There is demo account to learn forex trading without having to make deposit. If we can maximize the advantages of forex trading, i'm sure, we will be able to feel the advantages. And with TICKMILL, i try to maximize my trading result.