❓❓❓ Ask me Anything - Affiliate Marketing

Rate this topic

• Root Admin

Today I start a new feature here on TGF: Ask me anything which is exactly what it says:

You can ask me anything regarding affiliate marketing and I will research the topic and answer your question.

Also if any of our members are faster they can answer as well and I will check and approve the answer.

Your call now! Have questions or doubts about affiliate marketing? Don't be shy and post here and let's learn and earn together.

Feel free to tag me using @ like this: @Mr.DΒ so I can get a notification when you posted here.

• MrD changed the title to ❓❓❓ Ask me Anything - Affiliate Marketing
  • MrD pinned this topic
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Root Admin
On 6/7/2022 at 5:14 PM, Spkin said:

What are the best niches for affiliate marketing as for 2022?

Discussing about the best niches for affiliate marketing for 2022 I think should be done from a different angle.

I mean, on one side we have the trendd that every year changes a little bit. For instance in 2022 I see people more worried in prepping for a famine, also interested to protect their wealth. In 2021 users where interested to stay healthy and to make more money.Β  But one more time, these are trends that change every year. If you look for the long term you may consider trends that are here to stick. So you can go with gardening, dating, money making, etc. However these are quite crowded.

So to draw some conclusion, the best niches in affiliate marketing depends alot on your strategy to promote them (short term, long term) and also where you know your audience and what kind of products they are looking for.

Does this makes sense?

P.S. Here is an article of our collegues at Monetize.info regarding best affiliate marketing niches you should look intoΒ https://monetize.info/best-niches-affiliate-marketing/Β 

• 3 months later...
  • MrD unpinned this topic