How can I track someone down after they scammed me of my Cryptocurrency coin and recover it back?

Rate this topic

How can I track someone down after they scammed me? This question is not properly asked. Because one can be. scammed in various forms. I was scammed by a Bitcoin fake investor and if what you are trying to say is how to recover your lost Bitcoin from a scammer is all you want then this write-up could be useful as you read along.

Accessoluns.com is the best legitimate bitcoin scam recovery services that can help you out to recover back your money. They make use of an electronic digital currency charge-back process. This process complies with all necessary global agencies. A few of these relevant global (both national and international) agencies include the U.S Security and Exchange Commission SEC. The recovery processes to recover scammed bitcoin, stolen cryptocurrency, or money lost to binary options, Forex trading and other related investment scam in cryptocurrency from the blockchain is actually mostly in form of Bitcoin (BTC) through a forensic cryptocurrency charge-back on the “Blockchain-Cryptoinvestigo” shared platform integration and agreement. So if you need to find out whether you can recover back your scammed money from a a Fake Bitcoin Investor, Fake Broker, etc the answer is YES with an equivalent of the U.S. dollars or the relevant currency, First thing to do is send a message request to accessoluns.com.  Act fast by contacting a reliable bitcoin/cryptocurrency funds recovery expert like accessoluns.com as soon as you suspect that you have fallen victim to a bitcoin, or cryptocurrency investment. I can assure and guarantee you because of the service they rendered to me.

Edited by greenwood16

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I'm sorry to hear that you've been scammed and lost your cryptocurrency coins. Unfortunately, the nature of cryptocurrencies makes it challenging to track down and recover funds in cases of scams or fraud. Cryptocurrency transactions are typically decentralized and pseudonymous, providing a certain level of anonymity to users.

Edited by Ronald Ray